One size fits all!!

• 10 Replies

Prod

One size fits all!!
« on: June 10, 2013, 16:58 »
We recently moved here to the hills above Brecon and our 15  yr old  Persian house cat, Kushi, who NEVER goes out went and and strayed. She was missing for 2 weeks until found in a barn covered in oil and all sorts. Her fur was so matted we had to shave most of it off and she looked pathetic and kept sitting right in front of the wood burner. SO....  we had a hand knitted coat made for her and she loves it. Her fur is growing back beautifully  but she still loves her onesie!!!!   
Kushi.JPG

surbie100

• Winner Prettiest Pumpkin - 2014
Re: One size fits all!!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 17:29 »
that is sooo cute!

scattygirl

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 17:44 »
Oh bless her !!

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 18:26 »
Aww  :D
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 21:40 »
Glad Kushi is recovering from her ordeal.  She looks so comfy in her onesie.   :)
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Trillium

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 23:33 »
Aw, that's so cute. Glad you found her as it's such a worry when they've gotten lost.

cadalot

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 05:49 »
Love it  :D

maxibo

• Experienced Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 06:31 »
So cute!  Any chance of a picture of her face?  She looks very beautiful in her cardi! I wish now I'd taken a pic of the time I tried to shove our little jack russell into a Christmas doggy jumper - she did not approve and sulked til I it took it off!  :nowink:

Prod

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2013, 19:11 »
Her is a pic of her sat up in her onsie, if she looks grumpy that's cos she is, but then she is nearly 15!!  the onsie was knitted especially for me by a lady on Ebay. I bought one from her but it was too small so she knitted  a bigger one with sleeves for her front legs. It also has an elasticated roll collar!!!  Kushi has never tried to take it off so she must feel comfortable, and warmer. Her fur is growing back lovely , she looks like a white bunny!!! :wacko: :wacko:
Kushi in her Onsie.JPG

Beetroot queen

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2013, 20:42 »
We used to have a long haired cat just like your weee one. We ended up having to give her back for rehoming after a mad cat woman up the road took a fancy to her and kept her indoors for six weeks at a time, it caused chaos as she wouldnt brush her so she ended up shaved each time we got her back.

She said she was under fed as she was small  ::)She was a rigt greedy cat so under fed was not an issue, we had the cats protection and rspca write to her and it still made no difference.

It was heart breaking to have to keep shaving her as she had had a beautiful coat.

I love her little outfit its the sweetest thing ever  :)

maxibo

• Experienced Member
  • Are we there yet?
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2013, 20:43 »
Wah! She is lush!  Me and my little boy think she looks amazing!  Thank you so much - thats made my day!  She looks like a grumpy old duchess and rightly so at 15  :lol:

xx
Goat with Fits

Started by Agatha on Pets without Feathers

10 Replies
Last post January 17, 2013, 16:13
by ANHBUC
xx
What size rug for pony

Started by chloe on Pets without Feathers

3 Replies
Last post May 03, 2012, 09:53
by BussinSpain

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 38 queries.