How many eggs do you eat per week ?

• 18 Replies

chris23005

• Experienced Member
Re: How many eggs do you eat per week ?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 22:44 »
I eat one or maybe two a day at the moment as they are a "free food" on sw diet!

Yes, me too! Also on the SW diet where you can eat as many eggs as you like. Took a bit of getting used to as I have always done the WW diet in the past where they are restricted! Still losing weight though, and this is to lower my blood pressure so can't be too bad for you. Apparently eggs are the "right" cholesterol, not the "wrong" one!  :blink:

orchardlady

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 15:14 »
If you love a fried egg but want to avoid using oil or fat for cooking try this way.

Place a piece of 'Bake o Glide' in a frying pan or straight onto the cool plate of your Aga or Rayburn. Heat the pan and crack you egg onto the Bake O Glide. It will give you a beautiful 'fried' egg in minutes. On the Aga or Rayburn if you think your white is looking a bit blubbery still and the base of the egg is ready, just lower the lad for 30-40 seconds. Wonderful on toast for lunch. I eat my eggs this way maybe twice a week. Yum!

PS Bake O Glide is teflon coated fabric and can be re used time and time again. BOG is a light brown but I'm sure I've seen black teflon baking sheets to.

two webbed feet

• Two Webbed Feet
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 07:56 »
" Apparently eggs are the "right" cholesterol, not the "wrong" one! "   Eggs are a really amazing food - You quite rightly say that cholesterol is the right cholesterol in eggs - scientific studies have shown that the cholesterol in eggs doesn't raise your blood cholesterol when eaten but aren't sure why this is.....   Eggs are also the most perfect form of protein and one against which all types of protein are measured by nutritionists!!!

Bring on the eggs!!!! :) :) :)

evie2

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 12:31 »
I supply the all the family with eggs so if anything we don't have enough ::)
May this day be blessed with gifts, understanding and friends.  Merlin 2001-2012 Pandora 2001-2013 xxx

xx
a good week!

Started by tesni on Chicken Chat

1 Replies
Last post September 09, 2010, 12:47
by joyfull
xx
First fox this week. eeeekkk

Started by gracie on Chicken Chat

2 Replies
Last post May 02, 2011, 14:35
by LittleRedHen
xx
Disaster of the week award goes to>>>>>>>

Started by Chookiechook on Chicken Chat

10 Replies
Last post November 26, 2010, 13:05
by Helenaj
xx
our 2 week old chicks with photos

Started by gracie on Chicken Chat

3 Replies
Last post April 16, 2011, 14:41
by Squiggly

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 38 queries.