warming meal

• 18 Replies

wolverine

• Experienced Member
Re: warming meal
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2010, 18:17 »
That photo made me feel a lot better when I first saw it it should be  the first link on the winter tips thread  :D
"It's so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it."

Lindeggs

• A little Kiwi
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2010, 18:19 »
Hi, and thank u, I was wondering if I was spoiling them but with the weather as it is BRRRRRRR I am just trying to do my best for them. Maybe a tad to much tho, I will take your advise onboard and make changes over the next few days, and put them back onto layers and corn with a very small amount of treats.
Thanks to everyone, but I surpose we all have to start learning somewhere, and where better than from those whose been there done that got the hat.  
Regards
 the toolman

It's great that you are doing your best for them, toolman!  I'm glad you are asking questions because I'm new to this chicken-keeping thing too.  Every question you ask is one I don't have to ask!  :D

dennis

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2010, 15:01 »
thats what these pages are for and nobody knows everithing about poultry keeping as there are new things coming up all the time

the toolman

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 22:31 »
Hi, Lindeggs, hows things down under, I loved NZ when I was there some years ago. I am glad to help with the questions and the poeple on here are just great, and very helpful, to wolverine the girls are still on jam butties but only twice a week and a small half slice size lol. the cheese is all gone, but now on greens and all veggie things as they should be eating.
Many thanks for the thermal link was very interesting, I am not sure wether to go sleep with the chooks or carry on freezing indoors lol.
All the best to everyone.
Regards
 The toolman.

xx
warming the cockerels of your heart

Started by poultrygeist on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post February 04, 2008, 18:06
by Foxy
xx
meal worms

Started by jony worrall on The Hen House

3 Replies
Last post July 10, 2011, 21:56
by xhappychickx
xx
Meal Worms

Started by thechicken on The Hen House

1 Replies
Last post July 02, 2012, 13:31
by joyfull
xx
Meal worms

Started by nzdunn on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post October 06, 2009, 10:54
by Vember

Page created in 0.218 seconds with 38 queries.