A break through!

• 3 Replies

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
A break through!
« on: March 17, 2020, 22:02 »
The news and other media seem to be totaly focussed on causing panic and mayham.
At last some sense

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(sorry could not resit this one)
FB_IMG_1584482482044.jpg
« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 22:02 by Aidy »
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

snowdrops

Re: A break through!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2020, 22:25 »
Ahh, you’ve rumbled us  :lol:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 12:17 »
I was just about to do a new thread to relieve all the gloomy news etc so here it is. Mods, please modify or delete as necessary.
1). Solving the loo-roll shortage.
Grab as many old newspapers, magazines, or unwanted mail as you can, cut them into oblongs, make a hole at the top with a hole-puncher then find an old metal coat-hanger and a piece of string. Put the coat-hanger hook on your loo-roll holder, thread the aforesaid string through the holes then tie them on to the bottom of the hanger rail. Just as a caveat, GG is not responsible for your choice of newspaper, and nor is she going to respond to anyone who tried it and found a reverse imprint of page three on their rear end.  :D

2) This may be your one and only time to delve into the bottom of your fridge and freezer to have a good old clear-out, but GG is not responsible for any mis-labelling.  :nowink:

3)  Now's the time to impress your OH with your newly-learnt cooking skills whilst doing an early spring clean. Just empty all your cupboards, make an inventory of their contents, then throw out anything that's out-of-date by three years. A spag bol may never taste as good if you chuck in whatever you fancy, especially if you've imbibed a bit of vino collapso.

4) If any one decides to visit you, please inform then beforehand by putting a laminated sign on your door which states When you arrive please avail yourself of our home-made astronaut’s suit and wipe your shoes on my newly-sanitised doormat, then we’ll happily provide you with a hot drink via a sanitised plastic tube which will hopefully go into your gastric region unless I mistakenly connect it to the wrong inlet. I’d prefer not to take you to A&E in case they think the Aliens have landed – ha!

Don't know what else to say but please keep safe.
GGxxx
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

rowlandwells

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 14:42 »
 firstly knock a nail in the loo wall to hang your newspaper pieces six inch nail will do and make sure its strong paper I'l let you guess what will happen if the paper rips   :ohmy:

second yes some veg or meat may have aged from when you first put it in the freezer five years ago never mind put a bit an oxo in when cooking and you never taste any  the difference  :D

then use up all the out of date tins of baked beans and packets of stale rice and flour a few bugs in the flour never harmed anyone did it :)

if any unwanted visitors arrive unexpected greet them at the door with a bucket of Jayes fluid a bar of soap and a WW2 gas mask  :dry:

xx
take a break

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

9 Replies
Last post October 23, 2021, 19:05
by grinling
xx
winter break

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post November 30, 2021, 07:50
by AndyRVTR
xx
Christmas break too long?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

12 Replies
Last post December 31, 2021, 09:49
by bayleaf

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 42 queries.