Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

snowdrops

Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #510 on: May 25, 2014, 04:18 »
So where is everyone?  Back from hols & can I stay asleep :wacko:. Actually think I'm listening for DDs pager now she's an on call fire fighter. I hope I get used to it, don't want to be like this every night again. Plus I was hungry ???  Must be missing the excesses of holiday eating. Never mind we're off out for champagne breakfast at 10am.
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #511 on: May 25, 2014, 04:43 »
Morning Snowdrops. Sorry, late up this morning. Didn't get to sleep till after two and it's now 6.40. Have had breakfast and OH has packed the car for another of the dreaded car boot sales. :( Weather might stop play with thunder forecast, and after many small earthquakes in BG I hope they don't travel to the centre of the country.

snowdrops

« Reply #512 on: May 25, 2014, 04:46 »
Wishing you a safe good morning Tosca, what's on offer at the car boot stall this morning? Did you ever sell the lion picture?

cadalot

« Reply #513 on: May 25, 2014, 05:22 »
having some breakfast then off to the allotment Yippppeeee

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #514 on: May 25, 2014, 05:26 »
I'm having a coffee or two, then off to work - booooooooooooo  :(

dugless

« Reply #515 on: May 25, 2014, 06:07 »
Woke up at five as it is raining I decided to have a few more  more minuets in bed.
snowdrops why can you now stay  sleep you are not on Hols?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 06:09 by dugless »
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

snowdrops

« Reply #516 on: May 25, 2014, 06:15 »
Woke up at five as it is raining I decided to have a few more  more minuets in bed.

Not sure Dugless, seems like I am home & back to normality of not sleeping very well. Maybe I'm thinking about what needs doing on the plot,in the garden & in the greenhouse :wacko:. Really doesn't help me get things done when I've lost a few hours sleep as my energy levels tend not to be high.

surbie100

• Winner Prettiest Pumpkin - 2014
« Reply #517 on: May 25, 2014, 07:01 »
Had lovely breakfast and huge coffee - now fully wired and going to the plot till lunch, then....an afternoon of being at the plot. Yay!!

dugless

« Reply #518 on: May 25, 2014, 07:30 »

Not sure Dugless, seems like I am home & back to normality of not sleeping very well. Maybe I'm thinking about what needs doing on the plot,in the garden & in the greenhouse :wacko:. Really doesn't help me get things done when I've lost a few hours sleep as my energy levels tend not to be high.
Been there done that :D when I got back after a month away I just did not know where to start  ::)
coming on fine now but then I do not have to go to work :lol: 

tosca100

« Reply #519 on: May 25, 2014, 12:56 »
Wishing you a safe good morning Tosca, what's on offer at the car boot stall this morning? Did you ever sell the lion picture?

After a slow start we had a good day thank you. Sold orange drizzle and banana cakes and almond slices, two types of chutney, two types of jam and some cards. We still have the lion and we are going to find a place on the wall for it, not because we need another painting, we have too many, but because although we have had a lot of interest, it seems a hundred pounds is too much for a nice, original painting. It is just too nice to sell for less. One pair of bleached and extended women (hair of a teenager, face of a seventy year old) were really rude. They had discussed the painting, really liked it and both had somewhere to put it, but both though a hundred pounds was extortion. Their nails probably cost more, and their extensions certainly did! I was glad when they went, I would rather keep it than let them have it.

tosca100

« Reply #520 on: May 26, 2014, 04:20 »
Morning all. Was hoping for a lie in but the birds had other ideas. Got badly bitten by insects so itchy too. Had to leave the windows open due to the heat and the monotony of tit, redstart, cuckoo and oriole drowned out Sevi's crowing. Then the goslings decided I was a monster and wouldn't follow me out and the chicks went straight through the mesh to the veggie patch and.....and....well, I'm sure I'll feel bettr after coffee and sn hour's weeding.

dugless

« Reply #521 on: May 26, 2014, 06:50 »
late on parade this morning Had to attend to Rosemary she had a bad turn it the night.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #522 on: May 26, 2014, 06:50 »
Hope your morning has improved Tosca.  Coffee makes most things better  ;)

I've been up a while, but I am shuffling off to work soon.  2 cups of coffee have at least woken me up a bit, even if I have a distinct bout of lassitude  :lol: Day off tomorrow  :D

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #523 on: May 26, 2014, 06:51 »
late on parade this morning Had to attend to Rosemary she had a bad turn it the night.

Hope all is well now dugless  :)

theothermarg

• me
« Reply #524 on: May 26, 2014, 06:54 »
Hello and good morning. It may not be all that early now but have been up for 2 hours  ??? been trying read while drinking coffee but cannot get in to present book yet then I got stuck into F/B.
Weeding sounds a good early morning occupation but although I am good at getting out of bed I am not good at getting out of the house  ::)
C/P Hi dugless know you from another thread I think
marg
Tell me and I,ll forget,Show me and I might
remember,Involve me and I,ll understand

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 45 queries.