Early Morning Club

• 2706 Replies

snowdrops

Re: Early Morning Club
« Reply #315 on: April 21, 2014, 08:53 »
Been up a while and off to work in a minute. 

Have a lovely bank holiday all  :)  My turn to have a day off comes on Thursday  :)

I didn't realise garden centres would be open today. I'll be staying well away though :nowink:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Asherweef

« Reply #316 on: April 21, 2014, 09:15 »
Morning. Foggy out there this morning. Doesn't look like a day for the lottie or garden  :(

Glorious here! Just a shame we need to do the family rounds… On the plus side only about 9 more hours until partner's sister & her husband go back home!

Ma Lowe

• Allotment owner from Feb 2014
« Reply #317 on: April 21, 2014, 09:28 »
Morning. Foggy out there this morning. Doesn't look like a day for the lottie or garden  :(

Glorious here! Just a shame we need to do the family rounds… On the plus side only about 9 more hours until partner's sister & her husband go back home!

Hoping it will brighten up in a bit. Nice to have visitors but always nice when they go home too  :D

Asherweef

« Reply #318 on: April 21, 2014, 10:00 »
I hear you there! I might spend the afternoon re sowing some seeds that have sadly passed on... Leggyness is a real problem for me :(

jrko

« Reply #319 on: April 22, 2014, 02:59 »
Still awake here.  Dying of man flu.  Joints really aching and can't swallow.  Might go for a walk
Hello.  My name is James, the builder of Evil Shed mkII and The Greenhouse of Doom.  Please enjoy the madness of my Plot Diary here:
http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=107298.0

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #320 on: April 22, 2014, 03:11 »
Morning all. Been a muggy old night here and we have been given rain, but hoping it holds off so we can get some weeding done.

The nightingale is singing it's head off in our pear tree, so there are compesations to being up early before the other birds, dogs, cats, chickens and other general rural life contaminate it's song.

Ma Lowe

• Allotment owner from Feb 2014
« Reply #321 on: April 22, 2014, 05:45 »
Still awake here.  Dying of man flu.  Joints really aching and can't swallow.  Might go for a walk

Hope your feeling better soon  :)

Been up most of the night with my dog poor thing. She has been snorting now and again the past few days but was still her usual self so kept an eye on her as we didn't know what it was. Yesterday afternoon she took herself to her bed and that is where she stayed. The snorting is worse and now there is a greenish discharge coming from her nose. It looks like she may have some sort of cold. I am just waiting now for the vets to open so we can get her there asap.
She is only a year old and has been on steroids antibiotics antihistamines up until a few months ago when she was given a new tablet called Apoquel. She is a Westie and has an allergy to something and we have been back and forth the vets every month almost since having her at 8 weeks old. The poor thing has been through a lot and now this. It is quite upsetting me  :(
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 05:52 by Ma Lowe »

snowdrops

« Reply #322 on: April 22, 2014, 05:49 »
Hi all, hope you finally got to sleep Jrko & feel better for it this morning. Just British garden bird song here Tosca. Ma, what's matter with your dog?
Been awake since 5, hubby sounding like a freight train was preventing me getting back to sleep. Plus I wanted to be up early as I'm off to Ragdale Hall for a spa day, so don't want to miss any. Was going to leave about 7.45 but might go earlier now, I can arrive from 8.30.

diospyros

« Reply #323 on: April 22, 2014, 06:08 »
Up early having had a thought about driving to pick up some decking tiles off ebay.  Decided it was do-able after all and came down to put a Best Offer in!

Asherweef

« Reply #324 on: April 22, 2014, 07:13 »
Hope she's OK Ma.  :(

I'm back at work today after 10 days off; I always find that I want to stay in bed when I'm in work, hmm…  :unsure:

snowdrops

« Reply #325 on: April 22, 2014, 20:07 »
Sorry Ma we must have posted at the same time & I missed about your dog, hope you got something sorted. :(

tosca100

« Reply #326 on: April 23, 2014, 01:00 »
Can't sleep so sitting with the door open, two dogs beside me, lstening to the nightingale sing. Lovely. :D

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #327 on: April 23, 2014, 05:54 »
That sounds so peaceful and relaxing Tosca  :D

Up early again, but not half such a lovely reason  ::)  Got a call yesterday from a supplier wanting me to meet a delivery at work early, so the driver can push on to his next stops.  Bet he won't sound like a nightingale  :lol:

pigguns

• Mitcham, South London
« Reply #328 on: April 23, 2014, 06:18 »
Back to the term time clock  :D, up at 5.30 but the alarm doesn't go until 6am.   It was nice being able to wallow until 7or 8 over the school hols  :)

tosca100

« Reply #329 on: April 23, 2014, 06:29 »
That sounds so peaceful and relaxing Tosca  :D

Up early again, but not half such a lovely reason  ::)  Got a call yesterday from a supplier wanting me to meet a delivery at work early, so the driver can push on to his next stops.  Bet he won't sound like a nightingale  :lol:

Went back to bed at 4.30 our time and slept lika a baby till 8. He's still singing. :D

xx
Early morning bird antics, happen to you?

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post July 06, 2023, 11:57
by DanielCoffey
xx
Book Club - the film

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post June 05, 2018, 15:34
by mrs bouquet
xx
Morning all :)

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

222 Replies
Last post July 29, 2018, 10:01
by Growster...
xx
Went to my local Gardening Club evening...

Started by Rhys on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post February 26, 2018, 21:49
by Rhys

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 45 queries.