How do I use my Landmaster Super 88

• 4 Replies

Flying Cyril

« on: November 04, 2006, 19:59 »
There's nothing like a gormless person to bring a bit of entertainment now and again. So here goes, I've got a Howard 350 rotavator that you cant use wrongly. It goes forward and the tines at the back dig the dirt. But now that I've got a Landmaster Super 88 with the tines sticking out the front I dont know wether I shold push it or pull it. I've tried both and it seems to dig deeper if I pull it. After the tears of laughter have stopped flowing and someone can focus on their keyboard again p'raps someone could tell me which way to go.
Ta.
The hurrier I go the behinder I get

muntjac

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 20:02 »
you use it the same way you may want to hold on a bit tighter and raise the handles slightly to get the tines to dig in.holding it back makes it chop up more . treat it like a very large dog in handling lol :lol:
still alive /............

Flying Cyril

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 20:16 »
Thanks lad.
You'll be pleased to know that I've brought my hoes home and sharpened them ready for the war on the weeds. I think I'll light up my flame gun in a minute to keep warm, it's damned cold in the workshop tonight.

muntjac

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 20:21 »
i got bought one them heaters from asda ten quid .makes my shop into a sauna .then the water comes down n rusts all my tools lol guess where the fire is now? :wink: prefers the heat from sweating doing jobs

Flying Cyril

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2006, 20:39 »
That's true, paraffin produces loads of water and soaks everything. I tried electric heaters last year and got a staggering leccy bill. Now I've got a wood burning stove, I've been informed that wood produces dry heat. I've got to fettle it and make a new baffle as the new one has rotted away. I'll make the new one out of 1/8th steel plate, not the 30 guage stuff the original was made of. I'll make a side compartment too for cooking a bit of grub, that'll save me going indoors when I get hungry and getting verbally abused by the missus for spending too long down here. Then I'll get in trouble for burning all the wood down here and leaving er-indoors up there in the cold. At th'end of the day you just cant win. P'raps I'll put a stove in my shed over the slug farm and then I can spend more time there.

xx
Landmaster super 88

Started by Nigel on Equipment Shed

9 Replies
Last post October 15, 2006, 22:21
by muntjac
question
Information, Manual, Instructions wanted for Landmaster Super 88 B&S engine

Started by mrdene on Equipment Shed

2 Replies
Last post October 27, 2010, 10:42
by mrdene
clip
landmaster 100

Started by derekmc on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post March 24, 2016, 22:30
by R Tallentire
xx
landmaster 85

Started by derekmac on Equipment Shed

20 Replies
Last post February 23, 2009, 18:27
by dmac

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 38 queries.