corregated iron

• 2 Replies

midders

corregated iron
« on: April 22, 2008, 20:33 »
hi all,

Im trying to get my hands on some corregated iron sheets... i.e. the stuff from of roofs and the like. I have just re fenced one corner of my plot and need some more to finish the job. If anyone knows of any common places to get it from let me know please.

The stuff im using is 3 foot tall and 5+ metres long and im using it as a skirt to the fence to stop weed and grass creeping in. I guess it was cut down in width of a full sheet.

I live in Darlington, durham so if anyone near by has some im keen to trade, swap etc.

cheers

midders

Lee1978

corregated iron
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 22:25 »
Sort of thing you might pick up on your local freecycle :)

daveinmanc

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.traffordangling.co.uk
corregated iron
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 17:51 »
i'd be prepared to buy it if i were you, i spent ages trying to get some drilled/ slotted angle iron - did the freecycle ad thing and spent ages running round trafford park seeing if anyone had dumped or discarded any and it was like rocking horse S*1* lol  :shock:

you've got wickes B n Q n screwfix etc but shop around and shop around, i got my steel  cheap in the end off a guy on ebay, cheaper than all the rest even with carriage so its well worth taking your time browsing first.

xx
angle iron/slotted angle

Started by daveinmanc on Frugal Living

7 Replies
Last post March 03, 2008, 21:43
by daveinmanc

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 35 queries.