SORRY for repeating myself

• 6 Replies

Jellyhead

« on: August 18, 2008, 08:28 »
Me again :oops: right, have sort of got on ok with Bodges and my spray for the coops but I have quite a few broodies now so spray is a no go in the coop. I am trying to find the cheapest way :oops: of getting some Diatom powder and a shaker over here. I am happy to use the spray normally but having always used powder before and because its natural I really fancy the Diatom. So where do you all get yours, I will then find out how much to post over here :shock:  :shock:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Vember

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 08:47 »
I've just found a 5kg tub for £26.50 at flyte so fancy :D "kg from same place  £15.99.

Not sure but when I looked around they seemed pretty good  :?

How much were you after Jelly?

Jellyhead

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:12 »
Enough to keep me going for a while cos the postage is really expensive. I think we looked on that site but they dont post outside the uk. I also want to get a shaker to make life easier. I havent got my old carbyl one :roll: Its a shame that no one I know is going to the uk by car otherwise I would ask someone to get me some :roll:

Vember

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 10:16 »
I don't mind posting it to you Jelly

I'll order it etc then when it arrives i'll post it on by what ever means nescessary.

Haven't seen a shaker though ??

Jellyhead

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 10:20 »
Thanks Vembs, the only shaker I have seen is the 500g Diatom so perhaps I will have a look here and see if I can find one. I have an old talc thingy so perhaps I could empty it wash it and use that instead :wink: Okay so I will do a bit more searching and when I have found the cheapest I will get back to you. I am assuming that these suppliers quote posting at cost but it'll be interesting to hear what the post office say :D

Vember

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 10:22 »
If you just let me know how much you want, I can get the ball rolling,

let me worry about postage :D

kimT

• http://www.thepoultrygarden.com
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 10:57 »
I use a flour shaker for mine.

Page created in 0.213 seconds with 39 queries.