Excited scream!! Anyone elses girls do this?

• 5 Replies

cbv8

Excited scream!! Anyone elses girls do this?
« on: May 12, 2014, 19:46 »
Hi All,
I have three very spoilt girls 2xmarans 1x copper star and they get many treats through out the day but my copper star has decided to start screaming with her beak wide open ::) its as I walk towards them with a treat it makes me laff  :nowink: I only wish I could get some footage of this behaviour and to think she was the quietest of the three does anyone else's chucks do this I think they are comical things  :D ::) :wacko: ;)   

barley

Re: Excited scream!! Anyone elses girls do this?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 22:01 »
 :nowink: sounds a rather excited chicken you have there  :lol:

cbv8

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 00:16 »
Hi Barley,
Very excited indeed as whilst having a dust bath this afternoon and didn't move  :nowink: she sounded like a cat crying/screaming when I approached with a bunch of grapes for them she seems to be getting louder in her excitement  ::) The wife reckons "in her words" its because they lead such sad lives what else have they got in life except grub >:( What does she know eh I think its because she is jealous because they love me so much  ;) :tongue2: 

loretta cluck

• Experienced Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 10:05 »
My 6 girls are kept in a locked run during the day...my neighbours tell me how quiet they are.  As soon as I park up outside my house, they all start creating a racket, I think excited that they get to play out for a few hours and  evening time is treat time.  If they catch sight of me in the kitchen window they fire up again....wish it was for me, but I know its for whatever treat they can get out of me.  Love em tho.

andy46

• Experienced Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 21:18 »
One of my four girls does the same when i come in from work and take my bike round the back of the house. I also have one that stands in the way so much i have to put her on the handlebars and push her to the shed :nowink:
Pull up a perch!!

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 05:54 »
I also have one that stands in the way so much i have to put her on the handlebars and push her to the shed :nowink:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I love that  :D  Mine know the sound of OH's pick-up truck and start up before he even backs onto the drive  ::)  My car is a bit more difficult for them, but they know the sound of my car door.  I am usually not even at the front door before my two little lads are crowing a hello  :lol:

They also answer the kids on their way home from school sometimes.  We often get small people cock-a-doodle-dooing their way past, in hope of a response  :)

xx
Very excited!

Started by Pixiewish on Chicken Chat

6 Replies
Last post May 17, 2012, 13:30
by j00les
xx
Excited!

Started by Casey76 on Chicken Chat

5 Replies
Last post January 18, 2011, 16:31
by min200
xx
so excited hee hee:):):)

Started by zoggett on Chicken Chat

6 Replies
Last post November 06, 2010, 14:27
by zoggett
xx
Very excited!

Started by Casey76 on Chicken Chat

1 Replies
Last post March 08, 2011, 08:07
by joyfull

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 40 queries.