Anyone seen this?

• 35 Replies

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Re: Anyone seen this?
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 18:35 »
There is no need for you to continue this uba.  HF has apologised and that's an end to it.  The topic should return to is original purpose!

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2011, 18:36 »
Just popped over to Facebook and Agapanthus had put this link on there!  Thanks Anna!

Power to the people!!!!!   :D :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-12679487

Tigerwren

• Experienced Member
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2011, 18:48 »
 :ohmy: sorry Joyful!!  I got carried away!!

Oh dear Vecten you've stirred up the Eglu bigots we'll not have any sensible discussion now on any topic until they've all paid homage to their plastic palaces.  :D

I hope you are going to retract calling me and other eglu owners "bigots" (a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own).  We may be enthusiasts but we are not bigots.

Site policy states that you may disagree with the topic but you may not call other members by derogatory names.  Members who do are not welcome here.  >:(

Oh Dear I wasn't intending it in a derogatory way but if I've offended any of you eglu enthusiasts I apologise.
HF

HF, I think you enjoy these debates!!!! :tongue2: I'm not in the least offended tho because I know that in the morning I will have my eglu cleaned and a cup of tea in hand in under 10 minutes  ;) ;)

hillfooter

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2011, 19:14 »
I think if you read Hillfooters comment without an eglu defensive stance engaged you would see he was only making a little joke that didn't need such a reaction. Speaking for myself as a regular user of this forum for advice as I learn the art of chicken keeping I would miss HF's contributions.

You are correct uba however I misspoke  I should'n't have said eglu bigots I meant eglu zealots ::)

I can't believe it Tigerwren you make tea out of the contents of your eglu :lol:
HF
Truth through science.

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2011, 19:39 »
 I should'n't have said eglu bigots I meant eglu zealots ::)

We are no only "fanatically committed" ::)

Topic Locked.

Trillium

« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2011, 19:56 »
Anyone can disagree, which is what conversation is all about, but to deliberately include the word bigot, even though it is crossed out, steps a bit too far with innuendo. Better to not include it at all and maintain a friendly atmosphere rather than try to test the tolerant waters.

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 33 queries.