Can anyone think of a use for........

• 29 Replies

splodger

« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 20:32 »
Quote from: "Aunt Sally"
:shock: Aunty would never knowingly sit on a cake - what a waste  :wink:

i wasn't thinking of sitting autie - but it does rhyme with that  :roll:  :lol:  :shock:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 20:33 »
I will not investigate your meaning splodger as the naughty step is not open at present   :wink:

Sally A

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 20:34 »
I wanna change my vote on the Norty Step (female) to you Splodger, from my original hot favourite, Gobs.

splodger

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 20:40 »
Quote from: "Sally A"
I wanna change my vote on the Norty Step (female) to you Splodger, from my original hot favourite, Gobs.

oh come on - amnesty - please  :wink:

and sally a - i got u down as a buddy - might have to change that now  :cry:

high spirits - for seasons endings - nothing more - honest me lord  :oops:

WG.

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 20:43 »
I will not investigate your meaning splodger as the naughty step is not open at present   :wink:
Nor is the moratorium on animated sigs 8)  8)   Roll on Epiphany ... Bah Humbug :!:

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 20:44 »
Don't you like Aunty's sign WG  :shock:

Think carefully before you answer  :!:   :wink:

Sally A

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 20:44 »
A vote like that from me is praise indeed, to me the Norty Step has the same kudos as ASBO's to the yobs on the street.

So Yo Bro Homey!! (or whatever they say)

splodger

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 20:45 »
Quote from: "WG."
Nor is the moratorium on animated sigs 8)  8)   Roll on Epiphany ... Bah Humbug :!:

you don't half come up with some twaddle wiggy  :wink:

wheres that quiz - i reckon i've only got another ten mins till pie eyed sets in  :wink:

gobs

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 21:40 »
Quote from: "Sally A"

I thought you were an intelligent person, Sally, what do you mean, I'm your hot favourite?

I don't swear more or make a strong joke more than quite a lot of people on the forum, I'm quite certain of that.

Well, you are very intelligent, actually you realize I'm being picked on.
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

splodger

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 21:50 »
Quote from: "gobs"

don't play the martyr card - auntie don't care - she is made of tough old stuff - albeit rotting - wood  :lol:  :roll:  :wink:

gobs

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2007, 21:55 »
Quote from: "splodger"
Quote from: "gobs"

don't play the martyr card - auntie don't care - she is made of tough old stuff - albeit rotting - wood  :lol:  :roll:  :wink:

I'm not playing any martyr I'm just telling of facts, Jake Undergardener posted a&&e the same day I got starred out and told off about P**s off, right, and that's just one I remember literally, it's common. 8)  :lol:

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 22:15 »
Getting back on subject!!!

As well as most of the above ideas, I also use big sweet tins for my craft stuff, ribbons, threds, paper and foam shapes, in fact, anything that fits!!!

the only thing is, try to keep the mountain of tins the same shape, I've had round ones and hexagon shapes stacked up, but a bit precariously!  So I try to stick to one shape per stack, but I like the square biscuit tins more, they are in a kitchen cupboard with my homebrew bits in and cake decorating stuff in another one.

sweet nasturtium

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 23:39 »
Was it MKhenry who suggested sterilising compost for propagating seeds in an old sweet tin (bake it in the oven)?

Sally A

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2007, 11:12 »
Thanks for all your suggestions, a new years resolution is to declutter, so shoving stuff in them just hides the problem of my clutter.

I'm not a crafter or a cake maker - stands back to be zapped by lightning from Aunty - I was thinking that if I put pots in them in the greenhouse, or even possibly made holes in the bottom they would warm the soil up for propogation or soemthing, although I realise overnight temps might make them even colder.

I'l probably keep them til they rust out and wait for inspiration.

mashauk

« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2007, 11:23 »
I'm not a crafter or a cake maker - stands back to be zapped by lightning from Aunty - I was thinking that if I put pots in them in the greenhouse, or even possibly made holes in the bottom they would warm the soil up for propogation or soemthing, although I realise overnight temps might make them even colder.

I'm not a crafter or cake maker either, OH does my sewing (who'd have thought my grandfather, father and brother were tailors and I can't sew) and baking and I just eat the results!

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 39 queries.