Cat eating more

• 18 Replies

LilacSandy

Re: Cat eating more
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2011, 19:53 »
My Rosie has started eating like a horse over the last couple of weeks, so perhaps it is in response to the colder nights.  She has not learnt to get into the fridge but will flick the lids off saucepans if I leave things cooling on the top  :mad:, you can't help but love them though.  ::)

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 20:29 »

You can get a fridge safety latch for a couple of quid, the type to keep children safe from fridge and freezer.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's incorporated into the kitchen units, so I'm not sure that would still work?

This one might work on an integrated fridge, it is meant for drawers and cupboards but should work.
Linky

edited to fix link which had broken the screen! - Yorkie
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 20:46 by Yorkie »
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

azubah

• www.Godsaves.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 18:38 »
Our cat is certainly eating a lot more this week. So far she has broke into the fridge and stole two packets of ham, a packet of Ardennes Pate, half a block of cheese, and some gammon leftovers. Needless to say she is not very popular at the moment! Currently I am having to use one of the stools from the breakfast bar to stop any further raids until a more permanent solution can be found.  :mad:

Are you sure it was the cat? Do you have any teenage boys at home?

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 19:18 »

You can get a fridge safety latch for a couple of quid, the type to keep children safe from fridge and freezer.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it's incorporated into the kitchen units, so I'm not sure that would still work?

This one might work on an integrated fridge, it is meant for drawers and cupboards but should work.
Linky

edited to fix link which had broken the screen! - Yorkie

Oooops, thanks for that Yorkie.   :wub:

sad
Stick eating

Started by Lardman on Pets without Feathers

17 Replies
Last post August 13, 2014, 19:54
by compostqueen
xx
cat eating layers pellets

Started by p00rstudent on Pets without Feathers

12 Replies
Last post August 13, 2011, 22:36
by DeadlyNightshade

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 39 queries.