Celebrity chefs: Are they taking the p***

• 34 Replies

muntjac

« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2007, 19:15 »
stien is the best for fish except cod and brian turner is the chap fer that  :lol:
still alive /............

gobs

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 09:52 »
good old BT on infusion cooking: 'just careful it easily becomes confusion cooking' :lol:  :lol:

thumps up bloke he is 8)  8)
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

yummy

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 20:41 »
Quote from: "Sadgit"
Quote from: "Scribbler"

And finally, back to Nigella Lawson who I was moaning about the other day. Try this blog:

http://mindbodydoc.wordpress.com/2007/09/04/nigella-wobbles/

I'm afraid it is a little rude, so please don't send me to the step Aunty. Anyway, there probably isn't room at the moment.

don't start me off about her... the waste of space... not her own kitchen, actors on the buses.. and as if she would drink soup at the bus stop!!!! are they even her kids? god she is useless... we only watch it now to have a good belly laugh...

I was chuckling to myself about her today when I was on the bus. Yeah I bet she pops on public transport to go get a quarter loaf of sourdough bread every morning my ar*e. Yes the soup at the bus stop thing really did make me snort my cup of tea up my nose  :lol:  Has this lady nothing better to do than ponce about the local shops in a twin set and denim jacket?

As for Jamie at Home, well the first time I saw him in the vegetable garden wearing green quilted jacket and waving a pair of clippers, well I just switched over.

Some of the Jamie and Nigella food is alright. I just can't take the image seriously.

I like Nigel Slater too. I have Appetite and Real Food. Eating for England is on order. Also like Bill Granger.

chrissie B

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2007, 13:21 »
I dont realy have a favourit cheffy person i just pick out the bits i like , i think most people do , i like short uncomplicated recipies cos im a messy cook .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

upthetump

• Experienced Member
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2007, 15:51 »
Hi all. Just back from Looe, had lovely weekend. Went to Padstow and had Cod and Chips in Rick Steins' Fish and Chip Takeaway and it was.......
less than average  :( . The chips tatsted as if par-boiled first and the batter on the fish was very poor and left a greasy aftertaste. Cant reccommend it sorry and at £24 for the four of us it wasn't cheap either.  :roll:

xx
Tonight's Celebrity Masterchef

Started by Cazzy on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

15 Replies
Last post August 01, 2010, 17:45
by nuttytart
xx
tv chefs what a bunch of eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeejits

Started by muntjac on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

84 Replies
Last post June 27, 2007, 03:31
by Jellycakesforme
xx
Pak choi is taking over,Help!

Started by Charlotte on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

5 Replies
Last post July 02, 2008, 22:01
by Charlotte
xx
wheaty loaf, one for taking with you to the lottie with a flask

Started by Beetroot queen on Cooking, Storing and Preserving

4 Replies
Last post July 29, 2009, 15:00
by Beetroot queen

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 39 queries.