Thanks, Munty

• 4 Replies

Jeanieblue

• Experienced Member
Thanks, Munty
« on: September 09, 2007, 11:50 »
Thanks for the gardening tips, I've copied them into a new file so that I can refer to them over the year!  Especially the asparagus tips, pardon the pun   :lol: because I'm going to have to move the plants off the shared allotment - my 'partner' hasn't struck a bat for ages - onto Plot 8, of which I am now the proud fully paid up tenant !! I'll share with my hubby - who's got the gardening bug and has been down there more than me, pitting his muscles against the weeds!

Jean
Still glowing, still growing, still going strong!

muntjac

Thanks, Munty
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 12:18 »
no problem jeanie i enjoy sharing ... erm my wisdom? on growing stuff .besides its not mine its a collection of other stuff ( except muntys frame)
http://www.chat.allotment-garden.org/viewtopic.php?t=2100&highlight=growing+beans

gathered from older wiser now deceased heads .i cant be doing with all this modern rubbish thats spouted out about growing things ,after all the earth was doing ok before we started messing about with it .ok ok so i have to think about how we now get the seeds growing with bigger harvests but me i reckon the seeds etc do most of the work anyways  :wink: lets remember that thousands of years ago eygpt was the bread basket of the world  :wink:
still alive /............

mkhenry

Thanks, Munty
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 19:53 »
Quote from: "muntjac"
no problem jeanie i enjoy sharing ... erm my wisdom? on growing stuff .besides its not mine its a collection of other stuff ( except muntys frame)
http://www.chat.allotment-garden.org/viewtopic.php?t=2100&highlight=growing+beans

gathered from older wiser now deceased heads .i cant be doing with all this modern rubbish thats spouted out about growing things ,after all the earth was doing ok before we started messing about with it .ok ok so i have to think about how we now get the seeds growing with bigger harvests but me i reckon the seeds etc do most of the work anyways  :wink: lets remember that thousands of years ago eygpt was the bread basket of the world  :wink:

Well said Munty,a man after my own heart. :lol:

By the way the reason Eygpt was the bread basket of the world was that the top soil in some parts was 6 :shock:  miles deep.
Some poor village is missing its Idiot
plus officially the longest ever occupier of the naughty step.
My Gardening and Growing Hints and Tips

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
Thanks, Munty
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 21:58 »
Quote from: "mkhenry"
By the way the reason Eygpt was the bread basket of the world was that the top soil in some parts was 6 :shock:  miles deep.

Oh no... mare's tail roots 6 miles deep  :shock:

mkhenry

Thanks, Munty
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 22:01 »
Quote from: "Aunt Sally"
Quote from: "mkhenry"

Oh no... mare's tail roots 6 miles deep  :shock:

Aunty That could be possible :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

xx
To munty or not to munty...

Started by savbo on Grow Your Own

44 Replies
Last post June 01, 2011, 23:44
by Paul Plots
xx
My Munty

Started by GaryH on Grow Your Own

14 Replies
Last post June 12, 2008, 23:03
by muntjac
xx
Munty frame

Started by Lynne on Grow Your Own

29 Replies
Last post February 08, 2008, 10:37
by Ruth Cross
xx
munty frame

Started by harry on Grow Your Own

24 Replies
Last post May 10, 2011, 16:41
by arugula

Page created in 0.31 seconds with 39 queries.