That's my dog...........

• 50 Replies

too many girls

Re: That's my dog...........
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2010, 20:29 »
I haven't been able to read the tributes, I start to well up each time...  :(

I love the picture with the kitten... :wub:

"Best friends" :D

the last pic was actually the first one taken, then Casper turned round and Tiger Lily slipped between his legs and didn't bother to move :)
the first pic (actually the last pic taken but the first pic on here, are you still with me?) won "The pet's in Harmony competition" for a magazine we entered, come to think of it we never did get a prize although the photo was printed >:(

Parsnip

« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2010, 20:51 »
Yep,. I got it ;). What should have been the prize? :unsure:

too many girls

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2010, 21:18 »
Yep,. I got it ;). What should have been the prize? :unsure:

actually i can't remember :lol:
anyway, it won, that's the prize for me :)

too many girls

« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2010, 21:57 »
Tonight my dad wondered what had happened to the sirloin in the fridge, he'd seen it and said it looked a good steak........................"very nice steak you got there Rom now
where is it?" 
the local butcher (cockfield) knew Casper and when i asked for a steak as his last meal......................they complied,
my dad was speechless..................he still hasn't got it that Casper was a regular customer.................
and as such he's gone with best sirloin in his tummy. :lol:

dizzylizzie

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2010, 17:35 »
Hi Rom, sorry for my delay in replying, havent been around! Im so sorry about Casper, i dont know what to say really. I know that if i could choose a way to go it would be after my favourite meal, and doing a favourite thing surrounded by love from my favourite people.....thats exactly what you gave him, he went with dignity and love, and thats all down to you. Sending hugs for you all xx

Jellyhead

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2010, 14:27 »
Sending big hugs from over here Rom. How very very sad for you and like so many others this whole post has made me cry too. What lovely memories you have of your very special friend.
Thinking of you.
With love
Jelly
XXXXX
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 39 queries.