Using Insecticides/pesticides

• 16 Replies

fatcat1955

Re: Using Insecticides/pesticides
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2012, 08:30 »
Get a roll of debris netting off flea bay 100mts x 2mts is around £30, best investment you will ever make. Last's for years. Or try asking your local scaffolding company , they normally give their old netting away for free.

Eblana

Re: Using Insecticides/pesticides
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2012, 09:29 »
Delivery charges to Ireland from Flea Bay and Amazon are nearly as much as the product themselves and that is when they will deliver, which means that this route isn't usually open to me. 

However by coincidence I have a chap here doing some work in the house for me and he has just been telling me about a new business that has just opened locally called parcel hotel (apparently when you are registered with them they give you a UK address so you can avail of the free/cheaper delivery rates and they forward on to Ireland for a nominal amount and deliver it to a secure box in our local supermarket where you go and collect the item with the pin number they supply you with - he was quoted £14 by Amazon for delivery on some books and got them here for £2.50 via this route).  Going on line now have a look to see how that works because I am being fleeced on transport costs for Garlic, Bulbs, books from Amazon etc. that I bring in from the UK. 

I might just have my debris netting sorted!!!!

xx
WHAT PESTICIDES DO YOU USE

Started by tooo many seeds on Grow Your Own

35 Replies
Last post April 18, 2011, 20:27
by Christine
xx
Pesticides

Started by green fingers on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 10, 2008, 20:19
by green fingers
xx
insecticides?

Started by Brassica Blaz on Grow Your Own

8 Replies
Last post July 26, 2011, 19:34
by sunshineband
xx
homemade insecticides

Started by Ilovesproutsbest on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post October 21, 2010, 21:03
by Aunt Sally

Page created in 0.33 seconds with 37 queries.