puppies in the bin

• 39 Replies

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: puppies in the bin
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2011, 19:51 »
huge hugs xx,
try not to get too upset (easier said than done I know) as you are doing all you can to save these poor things, fingers crossed for the others xx
Staffies are softer than you think.

Junie

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2011, 23:14 »
Sorry to hear that, but hopefully the other two will survive. 

TheSpartacat

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 00:27 »
That is so sad.
This website might help?
http://www.bullmastiff.com/Feeding%20a%20Newborn%20Litter%20with%20No%20mother.htm
It's tricky raising pups, or kittens without a mother, and those puppies look new born.
Helping them go potty is especially important as they can get constipated and toxins build up

chrissie B

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 10:48 »
thanks all the web site is good and its exactly how julie showed us to feed them and poo them .
i dont know the cause of death julie said they may have got milk on their lungs btu the blood we saw was very thin and watery but still blood coloured we did notice on the 2 white ones that they had a fine dint if i can call it that on one side of their heads couldnt tell with the brown one the fur being darker , they may have got this when chucked in the bin they were right at the back not dropped in and what gets m eis people had come along and put rubbish over them , we have had them a week and a day now im feeling more hopefull although the one with the patch has a pussy eye we dont have all the drugs here for dogs but did note on that site she gave them a little yoghurt got plent of that .
thanks all for the good wishes and the web site
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

chrissie B

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2011, 07:58 »
well had the last 2 puppies over 2 weeks now and im glad to say they seem to be doing well , and our dog thessy who her self  was found in a bag in the river is coming round to the fact they are here to stay at least as long as we are , friend susie will take over when we go as she is moving into this house , im also hoping she will keep them for good , i know she would like a dog and i think her heart will melt when she sees them .
better go its feeding time its so hard not to let them have all the milk so they will get nice and fat but have to stick to the measurements .
thanks for the help
chrissie b

Junie

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2011, 08:04 »
That's good news, glad they are doing well, fingers crossed for the ending you hope for!

joyfull

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2011, 08:15 »
so pleased they seem to be doing ok.
I have just asked my favourite rescue to reserve a puppy they have just got in - a mastiff x sbt - he can't come out yet as he needs an operation for cherry eye first, but after that he will make a lovely brother for Olliepops and Charliepoo  :)

TheSpartacat

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2011, 09:44 »
Thanks for updating us Chrissie, am really glad they are thriving.
I like your plan of getting your friend to fall in love with them...  especially if she's already thinking of getting a dog... two dogs are good company for each other.... and who can resist a puppy? :)

Rhiannon

• Experienced Member
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2011, 10:26 »
Well done you , i cant get my head round this, its so easy to have a bitch spayed RSPCA will do it for free i think? 

I cant belive the cruelty of our species , ffs if they didnt want um take um to an animal shelter ....

As a pedigree dog breeder ive interviewed a few morons , and i truely belive dog breeding needs policeing more , pity some of these people werent put in a blooming wheelie bin at birth  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You deserve a medal nurseing very young pups like that is a nightmare , big internet huggs to you :)

joyfull

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 10:45 »
but these are in Greece where the attitude to animals is different to over here (mind you over here there are some who are no different (hence how I have got most of my dogs  :().

chrissie B

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2011, 13:11 »
thanks for the replys
the dog lady here is english and the charity that allows her to help the dogs is from germany they provide money for food and pay vets to sterilise dogs and cats of which there are alot of as well but cats can fen forthemselves better than dogs , if you fostre dogs she will do all the wormimg and take to the vet and provide with food we have just got the stuff ourselves for these 2 as she is run off her feet 24/7 with the 40 dogs she has at her house and there are loads fostered out just in our area its such a big problem and onlly going to get worse with all the cuts , one year they all stormed the mayors office as he has in his budget money the care of strays but no one ever gets any so no guesses where that goes .
the greeks do have some great qualitys but they are slowly being out weighed by the bad ones .
i showed my friend on skype the pups so she would have time to think about it if she doesent want them she can give to julie when they can fen for them selves
i think she will keep them
chrissie b

tosca100

• New start, new life in BG
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2011, 19:13 »
Well done in getting so far with the pups. I hope your friend will have them when you return to GB, to put your mind at rest. I presume she has no intention of following you?

chrissie B

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2011, 07:39 »
who can tell these days but she could take them with her once they are old enough to have all the relevent injections and rabies rubber stamps ect , but i think they will be here for a while yet , they are taking over the house we rent here and have given us a price for our stuff as they dont have all that much so we all will in a way , im just struggling with the garde to get the weeds up , ive got a bad back and i want to leave it reasonable for them , we paint the inside of the house each year as its an old house thick walls ect , we have been around filling in a few things and so on .
by the time they take over the pups they will be more mobile they are all over the place now at two and a half weeks and the eyes are starting to open .
well got to go
chrissie b

Oliveview

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2011, 20:43 »
How ate the puppies Christine?
Pamela

chrissie B

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 07:27 »
hi pam im not sure what you asked but i think it might be how are the pups .
they are doing great and growing only got 2 out of five now it was so upsetting but couldnt be helped .
i will post some later pics .
do you have the same problems in spain with animals ?
we are back to uk in march for good so im glad i could do a little bit of good before i go mind you getting out the whelie bin was a problem lol .
how are you doing hope the weathers not too bad we are going to have snow next week .
well got to go get some fuel only need a bit to get us over the last 2 weeks and he wont come out for anything under 150 euros .
hope alls good
best wishes to all
chrissie b

xx
New puppies

Started by Pep on Pets without Feathers

31 Replies
Last post June 02, 2010, 21:52
by Pep
smiley
Puppies puppies puppies

Started by bravemurphy on Pets without Feathers

26 Replies
Last post October 16, 2014, 21:20
by devonbarmygardener
xx
does anyone know of any puppies near to peterborough?

Started by new_2_veg on Pets without Feathers

6 Replies
Last post October 29, 2009, 12:08
by goosebusters75
xx
Please keep a look out stolen puppies

Started by jenny53 on Pets without Feathers

5 Replies
Last post December 13, 2009, 19:14
by Rubellite

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 36 queries.