Poultry and Pets > Chicken Chat

little munsters! NOW WITH PICS JUST FOR NICKY!!!!

(1/3) > >>

dizzylizzie:
Everynight i put my beautiful cockerel to bed in a cat basket in the coop, in theroy its to stop him crowing. During the day its the fav nest box, the girls line up for this fab box like its the only one in the garden (there is another 12) Anyway, this morning i woke to rather alot of noise coming from this coop, i went to check on them and there was the cockerel standing proud as punch on the roost bars crowing his little head off and the turkey, my buff orp AND my barnevelver STUCK in the nest box!!!! the noise coming from them was so loud im bound to have complaints :D The turkey has been getting stuck because she see's everyone else laying in there and thinks thats the place to lay, trouble is she goes in forward and cant back out!!! whoever put muffin to bed has some explaining to do :mad:

Wallace's tail sticking out

This is what i found when i took the lid off...one sqwashed turkey and buff orp....what you cant see is a fully grown banevelder under the turkey!!!!

Carrotcake:
 :lol: :lol: Lizzie, you should write a Chicken Antics Book!!

joyfull:
Bet Muffin was cock-a-hoop at that and I'm sure if he could stick his tongue out at you he would  :lol:
Poor Wallace, she needs some lessons in how to reverse I think  ;) :D

nicky d:
did you manage to get a piccy hun      nickyx :D

TeaPots:
it needs an emergency exit/catflap at the back  so she can breeze on through with a "just passing thru ladies"  :tongue2:
 :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version