Chatting > Chatting on the Plot

Your harmless (relatively) addictions

(1/2) > >>

AlaninCarlisle:
Mine are weird.
1) Trebor Extra Strong Mints. I never leave the house without a packet in my pocket. I have some on my bedside table in case I wake up with a dry mouth. (Rotting teeth isn't an issue by the way as I have dentures). I get through five packets a week
2) Stewed apple. For the next four or five months my own-grown and then ASDA's. Have it for breakfast 9 months of the year. The other three months it's stewed rhubarb
3) ASDA's Auntie Bessie's apple pie. Have it as a dessert after my tea most nights. A pie lasts me all week.  Get restless if I run out of it.

mumofstig:
I'm with you on the mints  ::)
I'm also into Nescafe's instant Cappuccino mix, right now, it used to be just Tetley tea.....

AlaninCarlisle:
It used to be Uncle Joes Mint Balls and Fishermen's Friends until local ASDA stopped stocking them

snowdrops:
Fresh coffee from my coffee machine as a cappuccino, 3 or 4 a day  :lol: no other caffeine though as I drink Rooibos in between & that’s naturally caffeine free.

Growster...:
I still make home-made wine from a recipe I was given in 1974...

It's here: - https://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=77564.msg874610#msg874610

It's not that strong, and is still very cheap to make, especially around now when I can chuck in a few blackberries! Any wine we buy from Tesco is when they do the '25% off six bottles' deal, but a glass or two of the old 'Chris' is still the norm here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version