Eye Kettleby Lakes

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

Eye Kettleby Lakes
« on: July 20, 2021, 14:31 »
Do any of you know this site or have you been there. ?   It is near Melton Mowbray.    My daughter and S-in-L are staying there for 1 week.   If you are nearby, go in and look for the biggest newest caravan. it is 8ft wide the maximum for towing.    Ask for Mr and Mrs Green, and see their tiny dog.   Tell them you are friends of Mrs Bouquet, and they will invite you in.   Tell me what it is like.   :lol:  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

snowdrops

Re: Eye Kettleby Lakes
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 19:45 »
Yes I’ve been there but I think you might have made an error in your typing as 8ft wide seems very narrow to me lol. Not sure that I’ll be popping over to see them though, but thanks for the invite, now if you’d been accompanying them I’d have been over like a shot  :D
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 13:47 »
Most caravans are 7ft 6 inches, this years newest are 8feet in width.   The length is long and is built on a double axle.    You do nothing to it just arrive, it parks and levels itself.   It is fully airconditioned and will do that automatically.   The bathroom is luxury,   with radiators etc.   It is all singing and dancing, but for £42,000 I would expect it to be.     
Nice of you to come and see me when I go  ;) ;)  love  Mrs B. x

grinling

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 21:18 »
Looks nice, adults only....

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 42 queries.