How inefficient is this

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

How inefficient is this
« on: May 18, 2023, 14:04 »
On 5th May, I ordered to cypressus Goldcrest to plant in containers in the front to make a statement. They are from Thompson and Morgan. They were not particularly cheap.
Meanwhile, down in our village community shop I saw some at £5.99 each, so I bought 2 then went back and bought 2 more.  Such good value.
I was told the trees would be delivered on 15 and the tomatoes also ordered on the 19th.    I rang them today and enquired about delivery.  I was told the tomatoes are with the courier for delivery today.  the trees also for today, but from Royal Mail.  The courier has been,  not tomatoes the trees.  -  They are half the size of the ones I bought in the village,  so no statement here.  But where are my tomatoes......  ?  Oh the stress. ::) ::)   Mrs Bouqet

Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

jaydig

Re: How inefficient is this
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 15:26 »
Oh, Mrs B!!  Customer service is a thing of the past and we are usually absolutely shocked to the core when we are treated with courtesy, efficiency and honesty.  I suppose most of it is because we have to, of necessity, shop online for so many of our needs these days.  It's easy to give sloppy service when you're not standing in a store and having to deal with dissatisfied customers face to face. 

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 08:52 »
Never would I buy anything from them.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

Hortic

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2023, 18:36 »
I stopped using T&M many years ago. Not worth the hassle over poor quality from them. 

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 42 queries.