Please read this, it is important

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Please read this, it is important
« on: June 03, 2020, 13:04 »
A person who is very active on this forum, has been talking to me about my struggle to get Calabrachia
Well, this same person, it might not be appropriate to give the name, has sent me some little plants through the post.  I am totally OVERWHELMED at this KINDNESS,   and want to make it known to everybody that there are some really thoughtful and kind people about.  Thank goodness they are here on our forum.
The plants arrived about 1 hour ago, and the person knows they have arrived.   I have given them a lovely little welcome, and they are all in their new planter, with a lovely drink etc.  It is a good day to settle them in, because it is not too hot and it is overcast.     This person receives  a very big THANKS from me.  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Goosegirl

Re: Please read this, it is important
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 13:32 »
Personally I dont know how I'd manage to survive without the extreme kindness, help, advice, laughs etc that I've experienced over the last few years. They know who they are, will never experience one of GG's biggest hugs, and even that could never repay for all the support I've been given over the years. May your god keep you all safe and healthy in these extreme hard times.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

GraciesGran

Re: Please read this, it is important
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 13:56 »
It's these acts of kindness that frequently go unreported that have the most effect.  They might not seem much to the giver but the effect on the receiver can be immeasurable.  Many a long year ago I was on the receiving end of a small act of kindness that still makes me grateful when I remember it.

xx
This is a good read

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
Last post November 24, 2021, 15:31
by grinling
xx
A funny mis-read.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post November 03, 2023, 17:44
by wighty
xx
One to read and think about this Armistice Day...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post November 10, 2023, 11:47
by Growster...
xx
Read this tale of woe, for a laugh.

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

9 Replies
Last post March 03, 2024, 08:49
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 38 queries.