Flu Jab

• 10 Replies

mrs bouquet

Flu Jab
« on: September 25, 2021, 17:01 »
Got mine this morning,  was going to feel sorry for myself, but cyclamen needed planting.  Done some and enjoyed.
On the way down to the Doc's, there was a long queue to the petrol station.  My light came on the dashboard, so I thought a sit in the queue.  -   Except there wasn't one.  I just drove straight in !!!
  I asked the cashier, and she said the queuers were buying about £20's worth each.  I did the same as always, filled it up and it cost me £78  :ohmy:  Mr Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

GraciesGran

Re: Flu Jab
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 07:40 »
Similar here although got fuel on the way home from flu jab.  Long shuffling queue at the doctors for the jab but in and out at the fuel station.

Growster...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 15:06 »
Our flu jabs took two minutes, and we spent a quarter of that chatting to the nurse!

I filled up with petrol back in June, and have just got off the bottom line...

Smug, me?

;0~

(I actually buy the shopping on my bike, whcih now has the patented Growsterheightenerextension (a light wooden contraption to attach panniers to the bike, but can be removed for normal bike rides where shopping isn't allowed... I may even show you a photograph if you really want, but you have to ask really nicely..;0)

Aunt Sally

• Administrator
  • Everyone's Aunty
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 17:38 »
Really [“Can we see a picture, please”] Nicely

Goosegirl

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 13:39 »
OH has had his and I'll get mine shortly. Petrol here limited to £20 and in town the one we used to use has none. We're going down to Oxfordshire on Thurs for a much needed 5 days break so will have to make a few visits elsewhere to top up. >:(
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

GraciesGran

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 13:51 »
Apparently the nearest garage to us has a £30 limit,  I'm ok till the middle of next week by which time it might? or might not be a bit easier.

Growster...

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 14:32 »
Really [“Can we see a picture, please”] Nicely

Anything for you, Aunty!

Separate post soon..;0)

Hampshire Hog

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 15:57 »
Just booked mine for myself & Mrs Hog.
Local chemist scheduled for 18th October, interesting that this was the earliest they could manage and no signs on the window or door saying they had stock. Probably cautious due to all the current supply issues.
Keep digging

mrs bouquet

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2021, 17:01 »
Filling the tank will probably last me 6 months !    Thats the fuel not the flu jab  :D  Mrs B

Glosterboy

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2021, 19:44 »
I received a text yesterday informing me that as of 180 days/6 months from my 2nd covid jab date I can book a covid booster jab. The text also informed me at the booster jab appointment I will be offered a flu jab. So one in the left arm and the other in the right arm. Job done. Stay Safe. 

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2021, 21:07 »
I got the email as well, but I'll wait for the local surgery to get their act together, as that's within walking distance :)

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 51 queries.