Just comical!!!!!!!!

• 2 Replies

min200

• adayinthelifeofmin
Just comical!!!!!!!!
« on: January 26, 2011, 15:16 »
I have decided i want my greenhouse back so i can prep it for spring (cleaning etc) so the two rabbits and two hutches needed to be moved.

Now where to put the great lumps?  Didn't want them to be exposed to the elements again yet as its too chilly so there was only one place left.

The chicken run on the allotment (at the end of my garden)!!!!!!!

Theres plenty of room in there so we have moved them in and the reaction of the chooks and rabbits alike is hilarious!   They are just standing there looking at each other with almost mirror movements of confused head movements etc  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now this wont be a permenant move for the rabbits but is amusing to watch :lol: :lol: :lol:

jinty1911

Re: Just comical!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 19:47 »
They are so funny.  Usually when we let a rabbit out for a run round the garden, the girls are straight into the hutch looking for bits of left over food (they love it) and the poor rabbits cant get back in the hutch.  But the other day Mouse decided enough was enough and after watching them wreck her home, ran at 20 miles an hour and barged the 3 of the chooks out of her hutch and refused to move. Well done bunny  :D

min200

• adayinthelifeofmin
Re: Just comical!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 20:43 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My daughters have already asked if they can stay in the run with the chooks but not a chance I need the rom for more chooks im hatching (im extending the run when it gets warmer as well!)

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 38 queries.