• 468 Replies

Vember

Re: Birthing help for cats please!!!
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 17:34 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: I would as well :D

Parsnip

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 17:43 »
Oh Cara, I do wish you wouldn't do this ... I want another kitten again now ::)

Himself won't have it though, I've tried...even though Yogi is a year old now - He says four is enough, pffft what does he know :tongue2:

Vember

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 17:47 »
Noooo Snippy 4 will never do, tell him the Mad One from Bonkers says every house should have at least 6  :D

Parsnip

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 17:53 »
Noooo Snippy 4 will never do, tell him the Mad One from Bonkers says every house should have at least 6  :D

But he knows you're Bonkers, that one won't wash :lol: :lol: ;)

Vember

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 17:57 »
Drat  :(  Always worth a try, you could say I've changed and I'm now more serious than a serious person practicing rollerblading or something  :wacko:

Because a serious person would do that wouldn't they and they would have a real look of concentration too  ??? ??? ???   :lol: :lol: :lol:

This isn't getting the house ready for Grandad's arrival is it :( Best go :(

Jellyhead

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 18:10 »
For what its worth Snippy, tell him he should consider himself lucky cos the Jellhead in France has 13 :ohmy: unlucky for some  ??? so, 5 really isnt that many after all  :nowink: in fact Paddy, now 6 weeks would be perfect for you Snips :D shall I post him :ohmy:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!!

Parsnip

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 18:23 »
For what its worth Snippy, tell him he should consider himself lucky cos the Jellhead in France has 13 :ohmy: unlucky for some  ??? so, 5 really isnt that many after all  :nowink: in fact Paddy, now 6 weeks would be perfect for you Snips :D shall I post him :ohmy:

But how will he breath :(

Nah, he knows you're Bonkers too, so that one won't wash either.. :lol:

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 18:38 »
I'm normal  :blink: I only have 7 permanent cats, 2 house rabbits, 2 drakes and 10 chickens - in a two bed terrace  :lol: ::) Tell him I say you HAVE to have one more!!! Guess why I'm still single with all those animals....  :tongue2: :lol:

I want to keep Evie pops, she loves me so much and shes such a sweetie, but she'll make someone a lovely pet and her kittens are going to be lovely - you all should have one (I'll whisper into her belly for you all - she already has the order for two blue kits for Sarah and Kate and says she'll do her best :D )... One of my friends on facebook keeps refering to me as cat pusher cara  ::)   :tongue2:

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 18:51 »
I would soooooo love a new kitten to keep our rescue girl Molly company, as we lost our little Tiggs a couple of years ago to polycystic kidney desease when she was only 8  :( would love a tabby girl if one would be looking for a home  :D
We got our Molly 11 years ago now from the cats protection league! she was only 11 months old herself and had had a litter of kittens, but her owners took them away too soon and she went looking for them, whilst looking for them she got hit by a car!  :( she now has a dodgy hip as it got broken in the accident! bless her! despite what she has been through she is the loveliest cat i have ever met  :D
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parsnip

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 18:57 »
I would soooooo love a new kitten to keep our rescue girl Molly company, as we lost our little Tiggs a couple of years ago to polycystic kidney desease when she was only 8  :( would love a tabby girl if one would be looking for a home  :D
We got our Molly 11 years ago now from the cats protection league! she was only 11 months old herself and had had a litter of kittens, but her owners took them away too soon and she went looking for them, whilst looking for them she got hit by a car!  :( she now has a dodgy hip as it got broken in the accident! bless her! despite what she has been through she is the loveliest cat i have ever met  :D

OOOh result...one kitten on it's way- ish :D ;)

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 19:03 »
Well Debbie, mum is only a kitten herself at six months and a lovely tabby with white splodges - photo coming I promise. I've been fingers crossed on a ginger daddy for tabbies, gingers and torties... but you never know what will pop out colour wise  :lol:

It is amazing how loving cats can be despite people treating them so badly at times. Same for dogs as well, I wish I had the space to foster dogs too, but only cats for me for now.

All of mine have been rescued or rescued tamed ferals and now (all bar one feral who tolerates me for food and warmth, but not cuddles) they are loving and cuddly little monsters. My first rescue, Arwen, was used to make kittens to sell then after two litters dumped with chronic fleas and worms . I visited her at the rehoming centre and she was hiding, so scared of every one and hissing, no one wanted her as she was 18 months and not a kitten and scared - I had to have her there and then  ::) As soon as she was home she was loving and wonderful - she knew she was safe. Granted she is now a grumpy b*****r at 5 years old, because these annoying kittens and fosters disturb her sleep  ::) :lol:

I would love it if you rehomed one of the litter, I know just how looked after it would be with you  :D We'll have to wait and see how many are born now (I can feel at least two, but it is really hard to tell).

Parsnip

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 19:13 »
The ones we've rescued have been the most affectionate - I will always have rescued cats and dogs  :D

janet12000

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 19:35 »
Well Debbie, mum is only a kitten herself at six months and a lovely tabby with white splodges - photo coming I promise. I've been fingers crossed on a ginger daddy for tabbies, gingers and torties... but you never know what will pop out colour wise  :lol:

It is amazing how loving cats can be despite people treating them so badly at times. Same for dogs as well, I wish I had the space to foster dogs too, but only cats for me for now.

All of mine have been rescued or rescued tamed ferals and now (all bar one feral who tolerates me for food and warmth, but not cuddles) they are loving and cuddly little monsters. My first rescue, Arwen, was used to make kittens to sell then after two litters dumped with chronic fleas and worms . I visited her at the rehoming centre and she was hiding, so scared of every one and hissing, no one wanted her as she was 18 months and not a kitten and scared - I had to have her there and then  ::) As soon as she was home she was loving and wonderful - she knew she was safe. Granted she is now a grumpy b*****r at 5 years old, because these annoying kittens and fosters disturb her sleep  ::) :lol:

I would love it if you rehomed one of the litter, I know just how looked after it would be with you  :D We'll have to wait and see how many are born now (I can feel at least two, but it is really hard to tell).

Look Debbie.
Tamed ferals!
You know you want one.  :)
cats0024.JPG

Caralou

• Family Member.
    • Lowcostliving
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 19:36 »
You will so end up with one of these Snippy, admit defeat now - I will win  :tongue2: :lol: So far we have lovely Rosa with Raeburg, Carrie and Harvey with TMG and Sammi with Foxy, I love the fact that so many nice homes have been found for abandoned kits with you guys on here.

Casey76

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 21:52 »
I was lucky to rescue my two cats as wee kittens.  They were only 4 weeks old when I picked them up...

Unfortunately Panaché (who is in the front in the bottom photo) didn't make it.

Domino is a very high-strung stress head, scared of her own shadow

Tiger has been left with a permanent reminder of the raging FHV infection he had as a kitten.  Completely the opposite to Domino, he loves everyone and is extremely demanding, wanting loves from everyone.

I wish I could take on another couple of kittens, but two are enough for now (til I see next years barn kittens stumbling around!)

xx
cats one rule for dogs one for cats

Started by traacyken on Pets without Feathers

60 Replies
Last post April 05, 2014, 22:25
by mumofstig
xx
Who would have cats ?

Started by spottymint on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post April 02, 2013, 08:20
by composthappens
xx
Cats

Started by dookie on Pets without Feathers

84 Replies
Last post December 02, 2009, 00:07
by Paul Plots
xx
Cats in trouble

Started by Frizzle1 on Pets without Feathers

27 Replies
Last post February 29, 2012, 08:34
by Amilo

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 39 queries.