Bzzzzzzzzzzz:)

• 3 Replies

BussinSpain

• Experienced Member
Bzzzzzzzzzzz:)
« on: February 19, 2013, 08:08 »
Oh what company I had in the kitchen garden yesterday.  There I was, thinning out my beetroot seedlings which are beside my rows of broad beans, and the bees were soooooo busy - and there were so many of them!  The smell of the bean flowers was quite strong to me let alone the bees :nowink:  They smell slightly of vanilla!  The bees are doing a good job for me - ensuring that I have plenty of beans and peas to eat - I thank you bees :D
Now what shall I do today?

hamstergbert

Re: Bzzzzzzzzzzz:)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:35 »
nyah nyah.

Well, I had the scent of beans yesterday also.  It may of course actually have been the scent of the tomato sauce but it certainly went well with the smell of the toast they were sitting upon.

Never mind rubbing our noses in it that you are enjoying warmth when apart from when actually slap bang in the sunshine in a sheltered spot we are actually more brrrrrrr than bzzzzzzz....

You'll not make us jealous, you know.  Wel, not very jealous.  Oh, alright, we're a little bit jealous.
The Dales - probably fingerprint marks where God's hand touched the world

BussinSpain

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 16:54 »
nyah nyah.

Well, I had the scent of beans yesterday also.  It may of course actually have been the scent of the tomato sauce but it certainly went well with the smell of the toast they were sitting upon.

Never mind rubbing our noses in it that you are enjoying warmth when apart from when actually slap bang in the sunshine in a sheltered spot we are actually more brrrrrrr than bzzzzzzz....

You'll not make us jealous, you know.  Wel, not very jealous.  Oh, alright, we're a little bit jealous.
mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....  beans on toast ::)  heinz baked beans are 94 cents per tin over here!!!  not warm here today - darned cold and misty:(  got my comeupance didn't I?  LOL!

ANHBUC

• "You looking at me?!!!"
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 19:54 »
nyah nyah.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....  beans on toast ::)  heinz baked beans are 94 cents per tin over here!!!  not warm here today - darned cold and misty:(  got my comeupance didn't I?  LOL!

Not that much better over here, 70p per tin in Tesco, 4 tins for £2 and 8 for £3 in Asda though.
Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens!
Bagpuss RIP 1992 - June 2012, 1 huge grass carp (RIP "Jaws" July 2001 - December 2011), 4 golden orfe, 1 goldfish and 1 fantail fish (also huge)! plus 4 Italian quail, 1 Japanese quail, 1 Rosetta quail.

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 29 queries.