Cancelled my Holiday

• 7 Replies

mrs bouquet

Cancelled my Holiday
« on: February 04, 2020, 13:47 »
I am fed-up.    Just rang P & O, to say sorry I cannot come.     The reason is twofold.  Mum's house is still not sold, so no money, and secondly I have to go into hospital to have my Carpal Tunnel Op.  My pre-assessment is on 2nd March, but I don't know the op date yet.   So all things considered it's off and so am I, really p----d off.
 :( :(  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

MrsPea

Re: Cancelled my Holiday
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 16:48 »
Bless you, where were you going ???
i've had both my carpel tunnels done at the same time, don't laugh i came out with boxing gloves on all bandaged up, you try going to the loo like that  :lol:
I Love my green house

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 17:54 »
Sorry to hear that Mrs B  :(

I hope you soon find something to smile about and look forward to  :)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 18:50 »
I was going to Northern Spain, Maderia , all of the Canary Islands and back home via Prair de Roche, in Portugal.     
All in all a rotten day.    Still cannot post a 'photo, then this afternoon I got an email with a quote for the garage wall.    Quote or newsletter etc, always appear on the right hand side and then I have to go through a procedure to open it up.   Then I tried to print it and all that happened was unprinted paper came through.

I feel old, like a dinosaur.    Totally unconnected with the modern technology, and cannot understand why others can get the hang of it, but not me.     -     Oh, I am going to eat some chocolate now, but only two squares  :D  .     Oh, yes and I have a had a letter to tell me a provider is dropping the interest rate.  ::)  Mrs Bouquet

jaydig

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:12 »
Morning, Mrs B,

I hope you're having a better day today after all your recent disappointments.

Hopefully, soon, your carpal tunnel problems will be sorted out, and you never know, perhaps you might be able to get a holiday deal later in the year to replace the one you had to cancel, and you'll be able to enjoy it in better health.

Chin up - summer's coming, and perhaps you will also get the house sold so that you can REALLY enjoy a later holiday.

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:28 »
Morning, Mrs B,

I hope you're having a better day today after all your recent disappointments.

Hopefully, soon, your carpal tunnel problems will be sorted out, and you never know, perhaps you might be able to get a holiday deal later in the year to replace the one you had to cancel, and you'll be able to enjoy it in better health.

Chin up - summer's coming, and perhaps you will also get the house sold so that you can REALLY enjoy a later holiday.
Poor you. I hope it is all resolved sooner rather than later. Do you think it is better to hold fire on holidays abroad at the moment? Plotfather and I were thinking of taking a little European break, but we think it is better to let this horrid coronovirus run its course first. Every cloud and all that!!

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 17:50 »
Thanks for your kind words.    I agree that travel right now into Europe, or anywhere, probably isn't the best plan.   
I have my operation day notice for the 17th March.    So, I'll get that out of the way,  and then wait and see what is around lifes corner.   :lol:   But thanks all for listening to my rant.      Mrs Bouquet

MrsPea

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 17:56 »
Thanks for your kind words.    I agree that travel right now into Europe, or anywhere, probably isn't the best plan.   
I have my operation day notice for the 17th March.    So, I'll get that out of the way,  and then wait and see what is around lifes corner.   :lol:   But thanks all for listening to my rant.      Mrs Bouquet

Wont forget that one, day after my birthday. Where are you having it done ??

xx
Daughters Cruise has now been cancelled.

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post March 12, 2020, 17:13
by grinling
xx
Re: Cancelled Trashco order

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post January 22, 2024, 18:13
by Yorkie
xx
forthcoming events cancelled?

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

19 Replies
Last post March 19, 2020, 08:06
by WeavingGryphon
xx
A different holiday

Started by RubyRed on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post July 16, 2019, 12:13
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 47 queries.