Almost there...

• 34 Replies

MisterPlough

Almost there...
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 14:03 »
Cheap I'd say. I paid £428,000 for my allotment which I measured the other day at 8m x 3.7m. Thankfully it came with a house too  :wink:
Mister Plough

"Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration" - Lou Erickson

charliesmum

Almost there...
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 18:06 »
I pay £50 a year for mine (about 50ft x 20ft) and it hasn't been cultivated - I've had to roll up my sleeves and start digging.    To make matters even worse, it is the plot next to the car park, and when they tarmacced the car park, guess where they tipped the spare tarmac  :evil:

Annie

Almost there...
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 21:19 »
I love the idea that we teach children that inanimate objects to spring to life-try telling my3 1/2 yr old that her teddy and other toys are not real.She understands real and pretend but that does not mean that the crocodiles under Mummy`s bed is not real or that her real teddies only like pretend biscuits(except on those rare occasions when choc chic cookies are available)
  So if I give her bag after bag of microwaved pumpkin seeds to plant anywhere she wants in between sowing seeds into trays does it matter?She has a joy in planting new life  and I would hate to stifle that

Smudgeboy

• Experienced Member
Almost there...
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 21:58 »
I'm still worried about the Croc's under Mummy's bed - and I'm 43!  :wink:
Veg? That's chips, innit?

Annie

Almost there...
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 22:07 »
How spooky that they never ever disturb the tumbrels of dust,,,Good that means that the dust/fluff must be imaginary too.

Page created in 0.384 seconds with 33 queries.