garden photos - testing

• 8 Replies

mrs bouquet

garden photos - testing
« on: June 15, 2021, 10:48 »
a lovely man is here helping me do this.  Mrs Bouquet
PIC_0001 (2).JPG
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Lardman

Re: garden photos - testing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 10:58 »
It's working. We now have a picture of your VERY tidy garden  :nowink:

snowdrops

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 15:07 »
Coming across loud & clear :lol:, now to keep doing it until it becomes 2nd nature  ;) ;)
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2021, 10:39 »
My new computer man, is also the man who delivers med from the pharmacy.  So everytime he comes here, I ask him a question.  He did admit that taking the 'photos from a camera and loading the sim, and then transferring to the computer is not the easiest.    My ipad as taken a new lease of life, and he suggested that I use that for 'photos.  He also said that if it needs replacing, it buy the same ipad again (8th generation now)
He said, stop worrying about it all, just do what you can and enjoy it, but don't fret over things you are not going to use it for.  -  Sound advice, but why can't I be a computer genius !!    :(  Mrs B

New shoot

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2021, 11:52 »

He said, stop worrying about it all, just do what you can and enjoy it, but don't fret over things you are not going to use it for.  -  Sound advice, but why can't I be a computer genius !!    :(  Mrs B

Mrs B, I am going to let you into a secret, but you must promise never to tell  :ohmy:

Most of us use our iPads, computers, tablets and smart phones for about 1/trillionth of what they are really capable of and have no clue about anything we don't use day to day.  In a push, we stir ourselves to learn something new, usually by watching a YouTube video or asking a friend.

Stop worrying and celebrate what you can do - like posting a lovely picture of your beautiful and immaculate garden for us all to enjoy  :D

snowdrops

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2021, 13:43 »
Snap, I’m sure I could do more on my iPad than I do but if I don’t do it regularly I forget how to do it, drives hubby nuts, as he’s a techie, but he can’t remember  where he put something he had in his hand 5 minutes ago  :lol:
Without finding the thread about replacing your iPad it occurred to me the other day,why don’t you just plug your iPad in on a long lead (they are available) & talk to your grandchildren on that to save you buying anything else?

Lardman

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2021, 12:00 »
Don' tell anyone but I just email myself the photo's from my phone and then pick them up on my desktop.  :blush:

Yes there's a way of doing by plugging in a cable, over wifi or even bluetooth - and I have a sandisk wireless connect kicking around somewhere - but all that requires effort to achieve the same result  :lol:

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2021, 12:33 »
Don' tell anyone but I just email myself the photo's from my phone and then pick them up on my desktop.  :blush:
That's what I do - but I still managed to get one sideways a few days ago  ::)  :lol:

Lardman

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 13:23 »
Soft orientation is included in the image metadata interpreted by software - If you want to get round it use the snip tool in windows to image your screen where the computer will have already processed the metadata for you and save it as a new image  ;) This also strips out some of data you might not want included in the image.... like your location.

xx
A lazy day - so I sorted out some garden photos

Started by mumofstig on General Gardening

20 Replies
Last post July 21, 2013, 23:06
by BobE
xx
Found some photos!

Started by Selkie on General Gardening

10 Replies
Last post January 18, 2008, 12:04
by Selkie
clip
whats wrong with my sweetpeas? photos

Started by green_lolly on General Gardening

17 Replies
Last post May 18, 2015, 22:53
by mrsbean
xx
How does the garden know what to do?

Started by catllar on General Gardening

3 Replies
Last post May 20, 2015, 04:13
by Madame Cholet

Page created in 0.168 seconds with 45 queries.