picture

• 3 Replies

Katt

picture
« on: March 31, 2006, 13:15 »
:D  heey just thought id try and post a couple of pictures of when we first took on our allotment!!!....here goes....

This is me looking very pleased with myself!

This is me and my husband Dae!

And finally...this is me at work in my tattoo studio more recently!!

As you can see weve got quite alot to contend with but its all strimmed down now and were gonna start digging at the weekend!!!...Thank you everyone so far for all your advice youve given me new hope!!! x x x

LOVE KATT x x x x
Help!! Im just starting out!!

twysted1

• Experienced Member
    • http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/v2/profile.asp?Main=1&PF=7907
picture
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2006, 14:42 »
cool a fellow modder. i have been piercing about 15 years and the last couple of years i have been getting into a lot of scarification and suspensions. nice tatts and smile.

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
picture
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2006, 17:00 »
Oooh, its lovely to see younger people getting into growing their own food and appreciating where it comes from. OH and I have 4 children and 6 grandchildren between us, none of them into growing their own, unless you count my youngest daughter (32years old) but i have to take the plants I grow down to Kent to hers and PLANT THEM OUT FOR HER so she only has to water them!!!  She hates creepy crawlies, so last year when she came here in June instead of me going to hers, she took pots home with her and plants stayed in their little pots til they died, because she didn't get around to planting them out!!!

Good luck you 2!!!

John

• Administrator
    • Low Cost Living
picture
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 09:50 »
It's really nice to put a face to people - good one, Katt You look so happy on that plot.

Fascinating photo's as well.  Our good friend Annie is a tattoo artist, amongst many other things. She said it was quite funny having super hard squaddies and bikers spark out at the first touch! Offered to decorate me many times but I've never drank enough to accept :) She has a large garden and grows her own as well. Being as she hates computers and will not use them, I don't think we'll see her on here.

The age spread on our allotment site is quite wide, we have a lad and dad team plus a couple of little 'uns who come and help mummy by pulling up all the beans - what a joy they are as well.
Check out our books - ideal presents

John and Val Harrison's Books

xx
Can you tell me what this is ?? (picture)

Started by Kimberley04 on Grow Your Own

18 Replies
Last post March 02, 2011, 14:52
by BabbyAnn
xx
Picture of my new plot...

Started by Snap Dragon on Grow Your Own

6 Replies
Last post January 21, 2008, 22:37
by splodger
xx
Can anyone post picture of

Started by Broadhaven on Grow Your Own

11 Replies
Last post April 08, 2010, 22:09
by GrannieAnnie
xx
Scorzonera seedlings picture?

Started by cc on Grow Your Own

0 Replies
Last post May 08, 2023, 17:14
by cc

Page created in 0.374 seconds with 35 queries.