what have i done

• 32 Replies

bunch29

what have i done
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 20:02 »
Beautiful chooks ! I Have a small garden and am on the waiting list for allotment, would love to do what you have done but have children and hubby wont let me might Just gradually extend the boarders and hopefully he wont notice :lol: have been doing container growing the past year or so does quite well but would love more!

Kagganz

what have i done
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 07:00 »
Quote from: "bunch29"
Beautiful chooks ! I Have a small garden and am on the waiting list for allotment, would love to do what you have done but have children and hubby wont let me might Just gradually extend the boarders and hopefully he wont notice :lol: have been doing container growing the past year or so does quite well but would love more!

I would love to know what you grew in your containers, I'm doing the same this year................

What grew best etc?

I need LOADS of information please  :D
xx

bunch29

what have i done
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 14:33 »
Hi
I grew all sorts last year, all the usuals Toms in all sorts of containers lots of different types of lettuce ( rocket, salad bowl, spinach etc) stawberries in hanging baskets as they take up less room, did well with cucumbers in troughs got quite a few out of them, also managed peppers chillis, radishes and salad onions are dead easy to grow in pots had succsessful sweetcorn too, can grow them in a big pot or in grow bags, I used the vegetable planter bags you get a pack of three and when you are done for season they fold up so can put them away which is great if you have a small garden as I have.
I am still trying all sorts and quite new to it all really, but have had a good start what are you planning on growing in your containers?

I take it you have a small garden too its a pain when you wanna grow your own isnt it !!
x

Page created in 0.347 seconds with 29 queries.