GG joins the CTS group.

• 2 Replies

Goosegirl

GG joins the CTS group.
« on: December 18, 2020, 14:30 »
I have been diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both wrists, especially my right one. Oh deepjoy!  :ohmy: I've just got two wrist splints which I hope will help to relieve the pain, tingling and numbness I get; if not then I'll have to have steroid injections. Not to worry though, there are far worse things at sea as they say. Anyone else a member?
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

AndyRVTR

Re: GG joins the CTS group.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 14:47 »
I'm an ex member now, I had cts in both wrists, luckily I had ops on both wrists and not had it since. I know what you're going through, that constant pain & sleepless nights, I had a new lease of life after my op.

mrs bouquet

Re: GG joins the CTS group.
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 14:40 »
Yes, I am a member.  I cannot have any more steroid jabs now as I have had so many they no longer work.  Have had the nerve tests done, and the condition is severe.  The surgeon keeps ringing me and saying come in now.   I keep putting it off, as I live alone, with nobody near to help me.  The thought is really scary.
I do wear my splints a lot.  they will help.  Also the damage is caused by bending your wrists over.  This is something you will do in bed as you snuggle down, hence the splints.  Try a few jabs first.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

xx
Does anyone else in this Group live out of the UK?

Started by Henwoman on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post December 21, 2017, 18:25
by Yorkie

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 34 queries.