I've done it wrong again !!

• 1 Replies

mrs bouquet

I've done it wrong again !!
« on: August 23, 2019, 17:09 »
Today was going to be a quiet home day.  Told to take it easy after a very painful cortisone injection inside elbow (Golfers, ha ha)  It really did hurt and still does.   I was expecting a pre-assessment 'phone call from the hospital about going in next Thursday.  Prior to a visit there next Tuesday for another pre-assessment.
Got them round the wrong way  :ohmy: :ohmy:  So rang and said sorry etc, and they said you must come anyway.   Rushed out took 45 mins in car (poor elbow) walked for 15 mins as there is no parking and went in.
Usual old stuff, height, weight, blood pressure, top bit a bit high, bottom bit excellent.  Heart monitor and all the rest, all brilliant.    Came out 15 mins back to car, 50 mins total back home.
BUT, as it is a beautiful private hospital (I am NHS, they feel sorry for me  :D)   there was a wooden platter with cut up fresh strawbs, pieces of choccy cake and a healthy looking flapjack or 3.    Tea or coffee, Mrs Bouquet and what variety would you like.   I was jolly pleased as I had rushed out with no nourishment.
Good old "Calamity Jane" again !!!!!,     Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

snow white

Re: I've done it wrong again !!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 08:18 »
I once had a very painful cortisone injection in my shoulder to try to right a long standing pain.  Well I couldn't dress myself for a few days (thank you hubby), but after that - no pain ever again in that shoulder.  Well worth it in my opinion.  I really hope it works for you. Mr B.  :D

xx
TV gone seriously wrong now

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

9 Replies
Last post October 24, 2018, 17:59
by mrs bouquet
xx
What else can go wrong ?

3 Replies
Last post November 06, 2018, 22:20
by grinling
xx
What is WRONG with people?

Started by sunshineband on Chatting on the Plot

13 Replies
Last post October 09, 2018, 11:33
by Goosegirl
xx
My Body Clock has gone wrong

12 Replies
Last post January 09, 2019, 20:51
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 37 queries.