Norlett versatiller mk V

• 0 Replies

grendel

Norlett versatiller mk V
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:50 »
well I have two of these but only I decent fuel tank and starter, so when earlier this year one decided to sound like it was starting to seize after half an hours running, I thought I would do the swap over, but when I came to testing them after all the wet weather earlier this year, neither had a spark, well what to do, I knew one had a tricky ignition system, and the one I had been using was basically ok, also the spare had the brand new carb on it. so I figured I would swap the ignition coils over, tried this and still very little spark, so I cleaned everything properly and replaced the tape on the ignition lead where it passed through the engine shield, and lo and behold nice fat sparks - excellent, reinstalled all the bits and after three tries up she fires. a little adjusting on the carb and now I even have reasonable speed control which I never had on the other one, one thing I did do was take a photo of the coil positions before I undid anything - see attached photos - as there is a small amount of adjustment of the firing position by rotating the coil slightly.
Grendel
IMG_3030 (Small).JPG
we do the impossible daily, miracles take a little longer.

clip
Norlett versatiller 1000 mkv

Started by Gary Palin on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post June 14, 2021, 11:47
by R Tallentire
clip
Norlett Versatiller 1000 MK 5 Cultivator

Started by frostynick on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post August 25, 2022, 13:00
by jezza
xx
Versatiller

Started by Weedhacker on Equipment Shed

1 Replies
Last post September 09, 2007, 15:19
by muntjac
xx
versatiller rotovator

Started by chris hunt on Equipment Shed

0 Replies
Last post November 02, 2008, 19:59
by chris hunt

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 39 queries.