Credit where it due

• 3 Replies

Aidy

• Location: Born n bred Lancastrian living in tropical Blackpool
    • Aidy Neal Photography
Credit where it due
« on: March 30, 2020, 16:13 »
As some of you know we on our site was on then off and then allowed on then told no but an email came through to say we can but with strict rules.
The normally dare I say older generation that normally stick 2 fingers up at some rules have been an example for the country to follow.
They appear to sorted a rota out for entrance so they are coming at different times so no two people arrive at the same time and there is not a lot of people on site at any given time, the gate is steralised and then left open for entry and exit.
They are all ensuring they keep as far away as they can from other, far more than two meters.
I just hope that we can continue as this has changed them.
Punk isn't dead...it's underground where it belongs. If it comes to the surface it's no longer punk...it's Green Day!

snowdrops

Re: Credit where it due
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 20:24 »
That’s good news & for those that don’t stick to rules they’ve accepted that their lives might just depend on it  :ohmy:
A woman's place is in her garden.

See my diary pages here
and add a comment here

Goosegirl

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2020, 12:51 »
Us older ones have enough savvy to know how to keep safe. If it was left to those who can't un-glue their mobile phones from their earholes, or for those who can't even eat at the table without their laptop on full alert, they're going to get a hell of a shock when these devices stop working for what ever reason. This might be a new age for all of us to stop being so selfish and to care about someone else than you.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

dugless

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2020, 16:01 »
I am very lucky we have a blog on Facebook for the village and help is offered to  all who need it.       
Time is more precious than Gold
Spend it Wisely

xx
Universal Credit

Started by jezza on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post October 11, 2023, 13:31
by mumofstig
xx
Credit score/search.

Started by Kleftiwallah on Chatting on the Plot

5 Replies
Last post January 09, 2020, 22:17
by Yorkie

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 43 queries.