Prue's Garden

• 1 Replies

rowlandwells

Prue's Garden
« on: November 02, 2021, 09:53 »
did you see Prue's great garden plot on [channel] more 4  last week well talk about upmarket definitely  tea on the lawn possibly a game of croquet after a couple of gin and tonic's and that barn's simply an eyesore get rid of it Now and all those new cattle troughs filled with colour very nice those troughs don't come cheep we bought a couple several years ago and they where quite expensive then  :ohmy:

mowing the lawn is going to be made easier when they get there hands free mower and those lovely statue's including a bust of Prue's late husband I think my wife should get one made up of me it seemed money was no object to achieve all there planting needs and I mean serious money

and then there was Prue's friends garden one could say its in the hand of the beholder a real place of beauty

don't get me wrong both Gardens where very nice and well maintained by some person or persons  I though we had a good show of summer plants hanging baskets and all but those gardens rather put our garden to shame  :(

Goosegirl

Re: Prue's Garden
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2021, 12:58 »
Never let anything make you feel ashamed of your garden, plot or whatever. All you can do is to follow your dreams with what you have and feel proud of your achievements.
I work very hard so don't expect me to think as well.

clip
GG's new garden.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

8 Replies
Last post July 19, 2020, 15:04
by Goosegirl
xx
Just another day in the garden...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

10 Replies
Last post April 28, 2022, 17:55
by Growster...
xx
Garden Centres

Started by Aidy on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post June 19, 2019, 19:24
by sospan
xx
Dolphins in the Garden!

Started by freefolk on Chatting on the Plot

1 Replies
Last post March 02, 2018, 19:19
by sunshineband

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 32 queries.