Knobbled by my Surgeon

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

Knobbled by my Surgeon
« on: October 15, 2021, 16:21 »
Not literally.    Went to what I thought was an orthopedics appoint, with a different person, and when I walked in, it was her.     Ah, gotcha, she said.   Why haven't you been in for this carpal tunnel op in the last three years.   I replied, I couldn't come this summer, because I have 80 pots/containers of begonias, that need care and watering.    She laughed and said.   OK, 2 weeks time then.  I said,   No, my begonias won't all be wintered. She rolled her eyes, and said, what am I going to do with you.  I said, I know it needs doing as I cannot grip a pen to write properly.
She went on to explain that this procedure will not cure it, but stop it getting worse.  Watching the deterioration If I leave it much longer I will lose the use of my hand.
All booked now for 23rd November.  But first must have a new-preassessment, and a different day a swab done, then I must isolate until I go in.
There I was thinking I was going to see the peripheral nerve pain man.     :ohmy:  Mrs Bouquet
« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 15:11 by mrs bouquet »
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: Knobbled by my Surgeon
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 17:10 »
She had you cornered Mrs B  :lol:
Now just 'B' a good girl and get it done  :D

GraciesGran

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 17:18 »
Sometimes you have to accept that you have been outsmarted.

jaydig

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2021, 20:09 »
Sometimes fate has a way of catching up with you, Mrs B.  All the best for next month and at least you don't have long to wait now, then it will all be over and done with.

xx
Lady Tree Surgeon

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

0 Replies
Last post March 13, 2019, 17:14
by mrs bouquet

Page created in 0.138 seconds with 40 queries.