Two House Guests

• 3 Replies

mrs bouquet

Two House Guests
« on: December 25, 2020, 23:12 »
Who refuse to move out now I am in Tier 4.   One is named Peter the other Paul.    They are both good size spiders.     Peter lives in the top corner on the right and his home is in the top of the venetian blind, right now he is out and suspended in his web.    Paul lives in the other corner beside the kitchen patio door, tucked between it and the kitchen cabinet so quite a way back and in about a 6 inch gap.   They have both been here for a while, but today I felt sorry for them - Christmas - it may escape them, what do they eat !! ?
So in a kindly way, this morning I thought I would remove them to the garage.   Peter said, not likely and shot back into the blind.  Whilst Paul, I think may have made a rude sign to me, or his legs were wobbly.
Anyway,  I did my best.    I said to them, Guys, you have got choices, the garage with lots of flies and things, or stay right here.    They both said, they would stay.  How about that for a loving Landlady, who doesn't even charge them rent.    :lol: :lol:  (No, I am not squiffy, I don't drink),  but there they are, and I thought it would make you chuckle.   What strange pets.     :mad:   Mrs Bouquet   How sad am I.
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

New shoot

• Global Moderator
Re: Two House Guests
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2020, 08:55 »
You are more tolerant than me Mrs B.  Good size spiders don’t get the option and are ejected here  :lol:

DanielCoffey

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2020, 10:44 »
They don't call them House Spiders for nothing! Don't worry about them starving over the winter. Spiders can go into torpor for months provided they are left undisturbed.

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 11:04 »
Spiders only live here, if the cat hasn't seen them  ::) I had one that used to venture out from the fireplace and dash across the corner and under the TV unit at the same time each day. Until the cat figured that out. The next day she was waiting for him - enough said!

xx
Bat in the house

Started by AlaninCarlisle on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post August 31, 2019, 15:36
by RubyRed
xx
Getting my House Straight

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post July 19, 2020, 09:17
by jezza
xx
GG's moving house.

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

15 Replies
Last post June 13, 2019, 07:36
by GraciesGran
xx
Selling mum’s house

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

6 Replies
Last post March 25, 2020, 18:34
by MrsPea

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 39 queries.