Just in time

• 5 Replies

rowlandwells

Just in time
« on: November 05, 2020, 17:38 »
as it was getting nearer to lock down i thought there's something I've forgot of then i came to me looking in the kitchen cabinet  :ohmy: I'm getting short of my bottles of  traditional ale and our local off licence that sells only traditional closes at 4'clock and its half past three so i hot footed down there and managed to get a months supply

well i said to the wife you've got to get your priorities rite my dear i need to have my little tipple to keep me going what ells could be better than sitting by a nice log fire at night with a glass of traditional ale looking through the seed catalogues   :lol: :lol:

Plot 1 Problems

• Global Moderator
Re: Just in time
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 19:46 »
A months supply? Blimey I don't think I've enough rooms in the house for a months supply of alcohol for me ;)

Good job though Rowland.

rowlandwells

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 17:30 »
I have to say Plot 1 :ohmy: I don't have a tipple every night its a little tipple now and again  maybe when i was younger a few jars mite have been the order of the day  :lol:

Growster...

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2020, 05:52 »
While I do like some real ale most of the time, a 24 pack of Stella just 'fell' into the trolley around the same time, Rowland! Twongos were selling it so cheaply, I thought I'd be doing a favour for the real Shepherd Neame fanatics, and leave some for them!

Generosity is my watchword...

rowlandwells

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2020, 09:25 »
yes its really funny Growster how these things tend to fall into ones hands  as though there saying drink me we must have the same magical powers that tempt us to get stocked up just encase the beer supply dries up or goes over its sell by date

its a good job there's folk like us that can save the day and drink it before its disposed of down the drain and I dread that happening i would probably cry for a week should that happen anyway stella not a bad choice do you think a 24 pack will last you a night a week?  :ohmy:

generosity i can tell your one of the old school :D

mrs bouquet

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2020, 12:47 »
My neighbours mate drinks Newcastle Brown.  at 1pm its down the pub.   His intake is normally about 12 or maybe more bottles a day.     I don't know where he stores all that  :ohmy:   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

xx
Time to change the time

Started by Tenhens on Chatting on the Plot

7 Replies
Last post October 28, 2019, 17:47
by Growster...
xx
It's that time again!

Started by Goosegirl on Chatting on the Plot

5 Replies
Last post December 10, 2020, 07:28
by Growster...
xx
Its that time again

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post November 01, 2021, 07:01
by snowdrops
xx
Time

Started by bazial on Chatting on the Plot

4 Replies
Last post March 25, 2020, 10:06
by Wellington

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 41 queries.