Guess what I've Done ?? !!

• 2 Replies

mrs bouquet

Guess what I've Done ?? !!
« on: November 06, 2021, 16:31 »
Absolutely fed up of my dithering and being indecisive, so I did what I always do, woke up with a plan, and I've done it.   Got onto Apple refurbished Ipads.   Saw what I wanted, which was the cheapest.  Rang them up and a lady, who I had trouble understanding,  Asked me about my current one, why I wanted to update etc etc.  All I wanted to know was could I get my apps on it.   After about 50 minutes we split company.  But not before she told me the one I wanted was not available.  She then tried to suggest another which was £100 dearer.  But I would be much better off with the next one up, another £100.  Would I like to order from her.
No.     I went back to the pad I liked, the unavailable one, press it into my basket, bought and paid for it.  Here next Monday, free postage.  I can return if not suitable before 8th January.    It is wifi, cellular, has 35 gb, and a 12 month guarantee and I have bought their back-up plan.   I am sure it will serve my needs.
Now I have to work out how to get info from old machine onto new one.   :lol:   Meanwhile, No pressure to rush out and buy a new phone  (although I will at some point).   My little old one is in my bag, fully charged and with credit,  In case I have an emergency.  Hope I have done the right thing.  I want to say thanks to you all for your suggestions and input.  I am sure reading and inwardly digesting helped to make me reach a decision this morning.   Cheers everybody.   Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

Christine

Re: Guess what I've Done ?? !!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 17:00 »
Ah you have learned not to talk to sales people Mrs B.

Lardman

Re: Guess what I've Done ?? !!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2021, 17:23 »
Now I have to work out how to get info from old machine onto new one.   :lol:   
Itunes, your pc and a usb cable is the easiest. Plug in - back up . Plug new one in - restore.
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/ipad/ipad9a74df05xx/ipados
You'll need to know your passwords and some of the banking application can be a little bit of a faff. Migration is something apple does well.

xx
Guess what this bit of kit does...

Started by Growster... on Chatting on the Plot

59 Replies
Last post July 08, 2019, 19:51
by Growster...
xx
Have a guess ?

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

14 Replies
Last post January 23, 2021, 16:31
by mrs bouquet
xx
Have a guess 2???

Started by Aidy on Chatting on the Plot

29 Replies
Last post February 05, 2021, 23:15
by John
xx
Guess what I saw

Started by jezza on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post October 30, 2022, 14:20
by Yorkie

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 36 queries.