What is santa bringing the pets?

• 22 Replies

Parsnip

What is santa bringing the pets?
« on: December 20, 2009, 17:31 »
In our house Poo has got a squeaky Christmas pudding type ball thing ( that will be ripped to pieces within minute no doubt ::) )and a new flinger and ball..

The cats have got a new catnip toy each.

They all have Chicken for Christmas dinner too :tongue2:

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
Re: What is santa bringing the pets?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2009, 18:22 »
Mine get's nothing special.

She had her best present when she found me 2 christmases ago :D and she gets spoiled all the time.....not just at Christmas.
Bah Humbug.....(she will of course get some of the joint............and promptly throw it back up over the cream rug ::) :D )
Don't you just love em ;)

DD.

• Global Moderator
  • Location: Loughborough. a/k/a Digger Dave. Prettiest Pumpkin prizewinner 2011
  • Pea God & Founder Member of The NFGG
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 18:27 »
4 more scratching posts to save the furniture. :mad:
Did it really tell you to do THAT on the packet?

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 18:30 »
Some of the Christmas dinner, meat, veg, gravy etc... The wee man rips up any squeaky toys or the like that gets into the house, so no dog stockings around here... but a lovely walk on the beach for all of us before breakfast :).
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

Parsnip

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 18:52 »
Mine get's nothing special.

She had her best present when she found me 2 christmases ago :D and she gets spoiled all the time.....not just at Christmas.
Bah Humbug.....(she will of course get some of the joint............and promptly throw it back up over the cream rug ::) :D )
Don't you just love em ;)

Oh yes! :happy:

Some of the Christmas dinner, meat, veg, gravy etc... The wee man rips up any squeaky toys or the like that gets into the house, so no dog stockings around here... but a lovely walk on the beach for all of us before breakfast :).

We are planning a long country walk, hope it stays sunny and frosty 8)

4 more scratching posts to save the furniture. :mad:

I can't believe my two little polar bears would cause damage... ;) ::)

Foxy

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 19:24 »
My cats get a fully loaded Christmas tree.... ??? ???

Parsnip

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 19:33 »
My cats get a fully loaded Christmas tree.... ??? ???

That's the bestest pressie! :tongue2:

dizzylizzie

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2009, 20:05 »
Chickens are getting mealworms
Turkey is getting to live past Christmas day :tongue2:
Puss is getting prawns
Dog is getting lots of wrapping paper,he loves shredding it, and grannie annies turkey (well some of it), but best pressie of all, they all get to live with  a family that love them all , and do their best for them.....what more could they want?

chickenlady

• Happychooks Blog
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2009, 21:34 »
well Mollie the cat and Millie the dog both have Christmas stockings  :D and I also bought little Christmas stocking for the new babies arriving tomorrow  :D they just are full of toys as dont want upset tummys! all cats have a new pink scratching post which Mollie has been trying out already  :lol: I have 2 big packs of frozen corn on the cob for the chookie gilrs! which is their absolute favourite  :lol:
thinks her guardian angel`s gone on strike !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wighty

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 20:43 »
Rockey my Boxer dog always had a squeaky toy for Christmas from the girls which he then drove us made with until suddenly it 'lost it's squeak', after that he never bothered with it again.  We never 'found' any of the squeaks but I think we didn't look hard enough! :D

karlooben

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 15:02 »
well buddy has a nice cosy new dog bed bargain on ebay  :D he can use that for during the night for when he gets to hot from being under the duvet hopfully he will stop pulling my clothes out the wardrobe to sleep on  :tongue2: , jack is getting another rope { nickame the snake } pulls balls balls balls and more balls but all of them will be gone by the end of the day , omgggggggg dont ever wrap up thier fav toy in front of them  :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2: jack got soooooooooooooooooo stressed when he saw the balls and could not get to them .

as for the chocks they are getting a lettuce surprise  :D
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

Parsnip

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 16:25 »
We've just bought Poo a new bed ... ::) Like he needs it, he already got two :blush: :lol:

too many girls

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 16:47 »
the horses and ponies are getting carrot cake and the in horses new rugs the ponies new head collars (i could retire on the money i've spent replacing lost head collars) the sheep extra grass nuts (hard to please sheep are :)) the goats the peelings from Christmas dinner, the geese, ducks and chickens are getting spaghetti mixed with mealworm crumble and popcorn (Pip was very naughty and stored the mealworm crumble in a flip top glass jar and placed it on the kitchen dresser in the hopes her grandad would mistake it for muesli :tongue2:) Casper has a marrow bone from his favourite butcher, Archie and the puppies have chews and toys, the cats each have there own stockings (bought)
and me? what am i getting?
a hostess trolley to keep the Christmas dinner warm................................... :(

karlooben

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2009, 17:24 »
tmg have u actully brought the family any presents  :tongue2: :tongue2: think i am coming back as a pet to live at your place  :D

too many girls

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2009, 17:54 »
tmg have u actully brought the family any presents  :tongue2: :tongue2: think i am coming back as a pet to live at your place  :D

yeah, Sam asked for clothes (boring..........  no doubt to impress his new girlfriend) so i got him some trendy clothes from the sport shop (cost a fortune, i hope he doesn't muck out in them, he probably will :lol:) i also got him Wii console and games (some of the games are for Pip, it's a shared prezzie, 2 controllers) i got him a gaming chair and a retractable lead for his dog and a pair of very expensive trainers, i always said my kids wouldn't be designer kids but i've made this one exception as Sam's girlfriend is a designer girl ???

xx
Look what Santa brought me.....

Started by Snap Dragon on Pets without Feathers

20 Replies
Last post December 12, 2009, 18:08
by Foxy
xx
Santa came a week early....

Started by Jellyhead on Pets without Feathers

18 Replies
Last post December 23, 2009, 19:12
by Rubellite
xx
our pets

Started by yaxley on Pets without Feathers

16 Replies
Last post February 12, 2013, 12:59
by Agatha
xx
Your Pets

Started by mrs bouquet on Pets without Feathers

1 Replies
Last post July 05, 2020, 14:16
by sunnywillow

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 40 queries.