Daffodil is ill? Please help!

• 17 Replies

peggyprice

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45 »
Hi Sue,

How are your girls doing now?  I'm about to take one of mine to the vet - similar sounding symptoms (apart from the wall pecking - Princess isn't even bothering to do that!) so keeping fingers crossed she'll recover like Daffodil !
Nobody said this was going to be easy ... but some days are better than others!

Littley

Ill Chooks
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 14:33 »
Hi Peggy

I am pleased to report the Daffodil has been fine since the morning after I started the antibiotics (Baytril).  I will be completing the course!

With regard to the other two, that have a cough, I took them to the vets yesterday and have antibiotics for them as well!  They seem well apart from the cough and runny beak!  The vet said it just seems like an upper respiratory problem, as their lungs are fine.  Dorothy did an awful foamy poo while we were there, so that's gone off to the lab, costing me another £40!!  At least it should give us an answer!

I hope all goes well with your Princess, keep in touch.  :)

Best wishes,
Sue

peggyprice

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 15:47 »
Glad to hear the antibiotics are working ... I'm updating Princess's progress on an hourly basis on a separate thread, she's currently sitting in a box on the dining room table looking very poorly and I can't bring myself to do anything much besides look after her and read posts on this forum  :?

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 38 queries.