i have been busy...

• 4 Replies

splodger

i have been busy...
« on: January 02, 2008, 17:22 »
i had an old - incomplete greenhouse frame - no glass - so i bodged it up, cover it in tarp and have been using it as a store - because i needed a new shed

crude - but effective - but not ideal so - i got a battered and half rotting shed from freecycle - and with the help of my very talented father - we rebuilt it - in panels - and over Christmas i put it all together - what do you think ? (ignore clutter - under tarp - that's my next project  :wink: )

now i had the shed up - i had to remove all of the bits under the green tarp/house - and put in shed - then i had to do something with this lot - to try and make a sturdy frame  :shock:

that took me quite a while - but look at it now - lovely new shiny greenhouse -  :lol:   :lol:  :lol:

it's official - i am completely knackered - think i'll have a few days off - to play in the snow (if it comes)  :lol:

Selkie

i have been busy...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 19:29 »
:D Well done Splodger :D

gobs

i have been busy...
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 20:00 »
Very good, what is the next project?
"Words... I know exactly what words I'm wanting to say, but somehow or other they is always getting squiff-squiddled around." R Dahl

babe

• elvis king of chooks
Re: i have been busy...
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 23:34 »
Quote from: "splodger"
i am completely knackered - think i'll have a few days off - to play in the snow (if it comes)  :lol:

oo splodger, and you tried to convince me earlier that this growing lark was easy :roll:

looks good though and im sure all your hard work will pay off in the long run. :lol:

splodger

i have been busy...
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 23:46 »
i am very pleased with my efforts - now i've got to build a nice bench for gh - and sort out all my pots  :roll:

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 38 queries.