humidity

• 19 Replies

Bodger

humidity
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 20:02 »
I've had previous experience with incubators Vembers, thats why I use broodys whenever possible :roll:

I've just loaned my incubator out to someone and it must be four or five years since I last used it. The one disadvatage that I have in the show ring against people who use incubators, is that I rarely get the early chicks that they do.

Vember

humidity
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 20:14 »
Quote from: "Bodger"
I've had previous experience with incubators Vembers, thats why I use broodys whenever possible :roll:

And it's thanks to your experience and others, that I too always use broodys rather than incubators  :wink:

Foxy

humidity
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 20:30 »
Quote from: "Bodger"

I've just loaned my incubator out to someone and it must be four or five years since I last used it. The one disadvatage that I have in the show ring against people who use incubators, is that I rarely get the early chicks that they do.

I know the feeling - with heavy breeds if they are incubated very early they have a real advantage, I know some breeders will stick them on december and show the following year as pullets and cockerels specially with dual purpose breeds where big is best! :wink:

naturesparadise

humidity
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 20:37 »
i must admit i am very excited right now i just hope i dont do sumit wrong again  :cry:  :cry:

Bodger

humidity
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 20:38 »
The B******s   :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Beggars was the word I used. :lol:

xx
humidity

Started by bedifferent on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post April 10, 2008, 17:56
by bedifferent
xx
Humidity in incubator

Started by Craigx on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post March 08, 2012, 19:25
by Markw
xx
Broody, Humidity

Started by Paddywack on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post July 14, 2008, 12:02
by Paddywack
xx
Humidity in incubators??

Started by Chookiechook on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post August 19, 2009, 11:22
by Chookiechook

Page created in 0.243 seconds with 39 queries.