Wish my foster boy luck

• 14 Replies

twissle

• Experienced Member
Wish my foster boy luck
« on: January 13, 2011, 07:54 »
Jamie my foster dog has just gone off to police school :). We had him here for nearly four month's. I'm so pleased for him, But boy do i miss him :(

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Re: Wish my foster boy luck
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 08:17 »
oh bless he's all grown up, so chin up, feel proud and look forward to the next one  :)
Staffies are softer than you think.

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 09:34 »
Thank's, I am very proud of him. It's nice to see how much his changed from not knowing how to play and scared of his own shadow into a bold cheeky little chappie :D.
Got my next one arriving on saturday, Poor girl same old story just had a baby so no time for a dog ::). She's only two so she'll be rehomed within about a week where she'll be loved and cared for :D

arugula

• Winner - prettiest sunflower 2011
  • hic svnt leones
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 11:18 »
It's a great job you're doing there twissle! Well done.

:)
"They say a snow year's a good year" -- Rutherford.

Trillium

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 01:24 »
It takes a huge heart to be so generous, twissle. I couldn't do it because I wouldn't be able to part with any of them  :D I can see myself in a house stuffed with dogs and cats.

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 08:28 »
It takes a huge heart to be so generous, twissle. I couldn't do it because I wouldn't be able to part with any of them  :D I can see myself in a house stuffed with dogs and cats.
Lol his my second one, I only had the first one for a few week's. This little chap was spotted by the police who thought he'd got something, So i knew he'd be here for a while lol i promised myself i wouldn't get involved with him ::). He stole my heart within the first 24hrs of being here, It broke my heart to see him go. Shhh don't tell my husband but if he fail's his coming home to me ;). I worked it out i've got three of my own and hubby has one. I'll have enough time for him and to carry on fostering :D :D.

POOTLE72

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 15:17 »
wishing him all the best

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2011, 21:19 »
OOps forgot to update on this. My boy failed. He passed on the searching, But is just abit too laid back for the the job.
So i've know got to try and get him to walk next to me on the lead rather than pulling ahead and him telling me where we go ::). Was hoping to keep him myself But he doesn't get on with our jrt. His got someone coming to see him on Saturday so hopefuly for him he'll be in his new home on sunday :D. I'll heartbroken to see him go after four month's :(

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 20:08 »
Sorry to hear this twissle, hope it all goes smoothly this weekend and it's not too heartbreaking for you  :(
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 21:07 »
Thank you :). His such a lovely dog i'm shaw he'll be fine, As we're a small rescue i get to go out and check up on him just to make shaw all's going well :). So at least i can still keep in touch with him. :D.

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 17:28 »
Well my little man has gone :(. cried my eye's out when he went. Just had a phone call saying his mad himself at home already, He was playing in the garden with his two new friend's a springer and a lab :D.

rainie

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2011, 18:11 »
Only just found this thread Twissle. Have left you a post on my springer spaniel thread. When is your next one due to be with you?
Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 21:07 »
Haha Glad i'm not the only one who misses stuff :D.
Thursday :ohmy:. A 15 wk old springer bitch :D. Was ment to be tuesday but the chap think's he'll be able to sell a couple as his got someone coming to see them tomorrow.
Could be upto 5 of them but i'll only get one, The rescue like to split them from the start if they can. And to be honest with my own dog's one pup's enough for me :D

rainie

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 12:57 »
Are these 15wk ones looking for a new home as the owner/breeder is unable to sell them?  If so, i hope they dont breed another litter. If i am assuming, then i appologise.

A pup with you will be in good hands and educated well before being placed in a new home, rather than going to someone who has no idea.  :)

twissle

• Experienced Member
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 16:55 »
yep you've got it right.
In the owner's defence he his disabled (not shaw how bad) Left the bitch shut in another room away from the other's, From what i can make out his friend went in to check on the dog's while he was out and thought the girly had shut herself in there and his dog got her. It was too late to do anything by the time he found out. A gamekeeper was going to have all five and bring them on and changed his mind. With any luck his got some nice home's for two of them. from what i've been told by the rescue we won't have them long cos the girl's are more popular and being pup's, people really want them. It's the poor old oldy's that are harder to rehome and male's cos they're ment to be harder to train.Human's yes but i've never found dog's any harder, :lol: :lol: Yeah they're abit bolder.

Will be nice to have a baby even if it's for a short time. Yes i agree working spaniel's arn't a first time dog really are they unless your going to work them of have lot's of time on your hand's :D

xx
Wish me luck!

Started by Caralou on Pets without Feathers

39 Replies
Last post November 04, 2010, 20:07
by evie2
xx
string of bad luck

Started by animal mad on Pets without Feathers

7 Replies
Last post July 26, 2010, 21:25
by animal mad
xx
Feisty Kitten Milly and bigger kitten Miki (photos with luck)

Started by Oliveview on Pets without Feathers

14 Replies
Last post November 08, 2011, 22:46
by freebirdy

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 34 queries.