Winemaking in W. London

• 2 Replies

Daisyinlondon

Winemaking in W. London
« on: April 25, 2011, 17:01 »
Hello all.
I'm new here and am  aiming for semi self sufficiency in W. London. I have hens, veg, fruit, preserving pans and have been making wine for about 6 months. Are there any other winemakers who know of any interest groups in or around W. London, or who are interested in discussing this area of grow your own?

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: Winemaking in W. London
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 17:46 »
Welcome to the site  :D

I'm going to move your post over to the Home Brewer board as that's where it fits best; feel free to pop back into the Welcome forum to introduce yourself again for proper 'hellos'  :)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

Kleftiwallah

Re: Winemaking in W. London
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 18:10 »

I do not know London at all, but for a couple of years I worked on Northolt airfield and My beloved worked at Northwood.  There was an excellent homebrew shop on the same road as the Railway pub, which was as strange as it may seem, below a railway bridge.

I think you turned right as you looked up Northwood high street and then right again.  But it was a very good shop.  That's the best I can do I'm afraid.   Hope this helps?   Cheers,  :wacko:  Tony.
I may be growing OLD, but I refuse to grow UP !

xx
Grapes for Winemaking

Started by Sparkie on Homebrew

2 Replies
Last post January 21, 2011, 22:00
by Silkworm
xx
Winemaking equipment

Started by AndyRVTR on Homebrew

6 Replies
Last post August 04, 2011, 18:26
by AndyRVTR

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 35 queries.