parsnips

• 18 Replies

Lady Lottie

• I love Hugh Fearnley Wearnley... :o))))
Re: parsnips
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 17:07 »
Thanks Lady Lottie, I felt such a twit and then very satisfied with my big parsnips. I must spell check my posts a bit better I did mean weeds not wees!  I watched Hugh last night making his funky strawberry jam, Hubbie and I shared out 1st strawberry last night, a small but delicious pleasure.  When I have lots I might try Hughs strawberry and geranium jam, sounds lovely

:lol: :lol: :lol: Shows how on the ball I am - NOT - I didn't even notice your post said wees instead of weeds :lol: - I'm sure my response might have been wittier if I had!? ::)  :blink::lol: :lol:
"To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves." - Mahatma Gandhi

"Gardening requires lots of water - most of it in the form of perspiration." - Lou Erickson, cartoonist and illustrator

Christine

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 13:39 »
Hey but that's one mistake less for some other newbie to make and you'll cheer up those who feel silly too.  :lol:

Ourveggiepatch

• Experienced Member
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2009, 12:33 »
Thank you for such a good giggle, you really got us all excited thinking that a phenomonen had happened! - it just shows that the more experienced lottie holders and gardeners always have something to learn as well as the newbies!

If you can resist the temptation to dig and eat them, try to hold off until they had a few weeks or even better a month or so of hard frost and snow, this will make them really, really sweet for Christmas.

I am soooo jelious of you - well done on such a sucessful outcome.

OVP

landgirl

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 13:09 »
THANKS FOR REPLIES, THEY ARE COMING ALONG LOVELY NOW, LIVE AND LEARN AS THEY SAY.

xx
Parsnips. Whats the rot inside my parsnips? Photo attached

Started by swaine on Grow Your Own

4 Replies
Last post January 31, 2010, 21:32
by philsmith1967
xx
Parsnips

Started by superluke2 on Grow Your Own

23 Replies
Last post January 23, 2010, 22:52
by adri
xx
Parsnips - Can I sow now?

Started by davesellars on Grow Your Own

3 Replies
Last post July 19, 2012, 11:33
by davesellars
clip
Parsnips

Started by freefolk on Grow Your Own

2 Replies
Last post November 15, 2018, 08:46
by sunshineband

Page created in 0.35 seconds with 38 queries.