Cancelled my Holiday

• 7 Replies

mrs bouquet

Cancelled my Holiday
« on: February 04, 2020, 13:47 »
I am fed-up.    Just rang P & O, to say sorry I cannot come.     The reason is twofold.  Mum's house is still not sold, so no money, and secondly I have to go into hospital to have my Carpal Tunnel Op.  My pre-assessment is on 2nd March, but I don't know the op date yet.   So all things considered it's off and so am I, really p----d off.
 :( :(  Mrs Bouquet
Birds in cages do not sing  -  They are crying.

MrsPea

Re: Cancelled my Holiday
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 16:48 »
Bless you, where were you going ???
i've had both my carpel tunnels done at the same time, don't laugh i came out with boxing gloves on all bandaged up, you try going to the loo like that  :lol:
I Love my green house

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 17:54 »
Sorry to hear that Mrs B  :(

I hope you soon find something to smile about and look forward to  :)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

mrs bouquet

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 18:50 »
I was going to Northern Spain, Maderia , all of the Canary Islands and back home via Prair de Roche, in Portugal.     
All in all a rotten day.    Still cannot post a 'photo, then this afternoon I got an email with a quote for the garage wall.    Quote or newsletter etc, always appear on the right hand side and then I have to go through a procedure to open it up.   Then I tried to print it and all that happened was unprinted paper came through.

I feel old, like a dinosaur.    Totally unconnected with the modern technology, and cannot understand why others can get the hang of it, but not me.     -     Oh, I am going to eat some chocolate now, but only two squares  :D  .     Oh, yes and I have a had a letter to tell me a provider is dropping the interest rate.  ::)  Mrs Bouquet

jaydig

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 09:12 »
Morning, Mrs B,

I hope you're having a better day today after all your recent disappointments.

Hopefully, soon, your carpal tunnel problems will be sorted out, and you never know, perhaps you might be able to get a holiday deal later in the year to replace the one you had to cancel, and you'll be able to enjoy it in better health.

Chin up - summer's coming, and perhaps you will also get the house sold so that you can REALLY enjoy a later holiday.

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 11:28 »
Morning, Mrs B,

I hope you're having a better day today after all your recent disappointments.

Hopefully, soon, your carpal tunnel problems will be sorted out, and you never know, perhaps you might be able to get a holiday deal later in the year to replace the one you had to cancel, and you'll be able to enjoy it in better health.

Chin up - summer's coming, and perhaps you will also get the house sold so that you can REALLY enjoy a later holiday.
Poor you. I hope it is all resolved sooner rather than later. Do you think it is better to hold fire on holidays abroad at the moment? Plotfather and I were thinking of taking a little European break, but we think it is better to let this horrid coronovirus run its course first. Every cloud and all that!!

mrs bouquet

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 17:50 »
Thanks for your kind words.    I agree that travel right now into Europe, or anywhere, probably isn't the best plan.   
I have my operation day notice for the 17th March.    So, I'll get that out of the way,  and then wait and see what is around lifes corner.   :lol:   But thanks all for listening to my rant.      Mrs Bouquet

MrsPea

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 17:56 »
Thanks for your kind words.    I agree that travel right now into Europe, or anywhere, probably isn't the best plan.   
I have my operation day notice for the 17th March.    So, I'll get that out of the way,  and then wait and see what is around lifes corner.   :lol:   But thanks all for listening to my rant.      Mrs Bouquet

Wont forget that one, day after my birthday. Where are you having it done ??

xx
Re: Cancelled Trashco order

Started by mumofstig on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post January 22, 2024, 18:13
by Yorkie
xx
forthcoming events cancelled?

Started by rowlandwells on Chatting on the Plot

19 Replies
Last post March 19, 2020, 08:06
by WeavingGryphon
xx
Daughters Cruise has now been cancelled.

Started by mrs bouquet on Chatting on the Plot

2 Replies
Last post March 12, 2020, 17:13
by grinling
xx
A different holiday

Started by RubyRed on Chatting on the Plot

3 Replies
Last post July 16, 2019, 12:13
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 48 queries.