re done quarantine pen

• 2 Replies

karlooben

re done quarantine pen
« on: August 29, 2009, 12:17 »
i have finally moved my little shed which is slighty better to use then going out and forking out more money on another house which i dont have at the mo but  :ohmy: what a mess around .

last night i noticed one of the babes had blocked up nostrils { of to vets tomorw for baytril} so i wanted to get her on her own as quick as poss a guy on the site helped move the shed along with myself an my dad { sqaushed chickens along the way  :lol: :lol: } but the thing is the two solid pallets i brought home were not long enough for the job of placing the shed on top and use them as a  base and the section of run i have blocked of is not big enough for 3 pallets to go into so the shed has had to go directly on the floor will this be ok in time i will get a base for it when i can find a free bit of ply sheet thats the right size but i am hoping i dont have to use this quarantine pen that much.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 16:33 by DD. »
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

grumpydad

Re: re done quantine pen
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 12:56 »
how about raising it up on a couple of treated 3" x 3" timbers from a diy store ?, get it off the ground so it can dry out.

martyn

karlooben

Re: re done quantine pen
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 16:31 »
i'll find some wood tomorw ,this baby perfers to perch more then lay on the floor anyway so for now i am not to worried . we got tons of free wood like 2'2s - 3'3s 3'4s etc but most of it is just to bowed to do floor with thats why it was all free .

xx
to quarantine or not?

Started by jackie on The Hen House

8 Replies
Last post March 31, 2010, 18:27
by joyfull
xx
Quarantine

Started by jhub on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post April 14, 2012, 14:43
by jhub
xx
quarantine area?

Started by Bantymad on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post September 11, 2010, 18:58
by Bantymad
xx
Quarantine requirements

Started by jhub on The Hen House

2 Replies
Last post April 08, 2012, 08:25
by bantam novice

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 34 queries.